Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Borderlands 2: The Handsome Collection Trailer!

TheErebus.

As requested by someone, I've posted the release date trailer for the handsome collection. It features: Borderlands the pre-sequel and Borderlands 2.

No mention of BL1 going in other than this statement: 

"Gearbox CEO Randy Pitchford stated that they may consider creating a port of the original game if The Handsome Collection is "wildly successful"."

Honestly, this isn't worth a purchase to me. It's coming out on the same day as Bloodborne. I don't wanna buy the same game I've played for far too damn long.

Seriously: 60 FPS, 1080p and 4 player splitscreen. 
Yeah no, I don't care for the FPS and 1080p and I don't have any irl friends to play 4 players with.

Bloodborne it is.

Borderlands the prequel is terrible(too few innuendos, rubbish characters, jokes are almost never funny, map design makes me scream in agony), i'm glad i borrowed friend's before considering the purchase.

Already own Borderlands 2 played it for a long time, don't see it playing again in near future.

I don't understand what they;re doing with this, is it mixing BL2 with the Pre-sequel? so you can use characters of both and play both games at same time?

No I think it's just a more graphically updated version of the two games packaged as one game. 

I find the Handsome Collection funny, cause 60 fps, and 1080p can be achieved very easily on PC... and has done for ages XD.

Yea, its for consoles, but even the previous gen consoles were capable of that.

Actually, no, PS3 and X360 were 720p native, 1080p upscaled at 60FPS

I want the first Borderlands as Remastered ;_;

Same...

-snip-

As requested by someone, I've posted the release date trailer for the handsome collection. It features: Borderlands the pre-sequel and Borderlands 2.

I'll probly get it when it's cheap. I do have a few people to play splitscreen with. But I already own BL2. Always preferred 1 though, better humor, those expansions :3

I'll probly get it when it's cheap. I do have a few people to play splitscreen with. But I already own BL2. Always preferred 1 though, better humor, those expansions :3

2 was better in my opinion, it had more character behind it and the art style was just outstanding. Every gun (except Jakobs) looked fantastic, in BL1, they were all meh.

As for humor. Eh, I never found the series funny. Except for Tales from the borderlands, like my god, I adore that one.

2 was better in my opinion, it had more character behind it and the art style was just outstanding. Every gun (except Jakobs) looked fantastic, in BL1, they were all meh.

As for humor. Eh, I never found the series funny. Except for Tales from the borderlands, like my god, I adore that one.

D: DD: DDD: DDDD:    It's like I don't even know you anymore....

Morrowind is more fun anyway, still skyrim is awesome and modding community made it even better.

I wonder if console modding works the same way as PC version.

My belief is that if I need mods to make my game better within about under 3 hours of playing the game, it did something wrong.

Skyrim took me about 45 minutes, because as soon as I was allowed to fight someone, it was a clear sign that Bethesda didn't actually change anything.

My belief is that if I need mods to make my game better within about under 3 hours of playing the game, it did something wrong.

Skyrim took me about 45 minutes, because as soon as I was allowed to fight someone, it was a clear sign that Bethesda didn't actually change anything.

but scrublord, we changed the location and graphics so now it's a whole new game. A WHOLE NEW GAME!!!! - Bethesda.