Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Do So Many People Want To Completely Change Wf Mechanics?

VioDuskar

Seriously, i'm tired of reading threads about how WF needs to change abilities drastically.

like adding cooldowns

change HP to be 100times what it is so we have more precision.

i see people who want to get rid of parkor entirely.

(the arguments for and against coptering i understand)

but seriously. people calling for complete ability reworks are kidding themselves. and those asking for cooldowns are playing the wrong game. those people normally argue against ability spam, but abilities are meant to be used, and if it makes the game easier, abused.

people ask to alter other mechanics but frame abilities are the first to come to mind.

what mechanic changes do you see people ask for that seem dumb to you because it's a core element of the game?

Because they are usually people that are utterly bored and have nothing else better to do, other than live with a false sense of self-entitlement and complain about everything -- it makes them feel important, they can pretend to know what they are talking about or it makes them feel as if they have a reason for living.

The one request that made me laugh was that one about cooldowns.  I don't want this game to become something like what Cryptic would do with it.  If they do ever add cooldowns, I will probably quit the game.

Because currently ability spam allows the game to be 'played' by a simple macro script. 

No one wants to change the fun parts of warframe, people want to change the part that kills the fun making 'efficient way' to play by pressing a single button,

Parlour got killed by excessive coptering and air melee.