Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vacuum... Its Time To Be Universal!

SilverZs

The greatest problem off all Sentinels.... Carrier has Vacuum and the others don't.

Time to make changes!

Vacuum should be built-in to all Sentinels, scaling up to max range @ Rank 30.

This would leave us open to give Carrier a new ability. Personally, I'd like to see Carrier be given a Swarm missile ability, which would suit him much better.

NO! Carrier for life :D

This is the wrong train of thought... Its already been discussed that there is literally a gargantuan sized percentage of the community that uses Carrier simply because of Vacuum.

This leads us to the conclusion that Vacuum should become a universal built-in precept for all sentinels.

This also allows us to give Carrier a new fancy precept.

Make carrier launch mini drones lol

Add an aircraft carrier skin and turn the drones into little jets

Acquire all the money

We'd have to be incredibly careful with this or Blizzard (Activison) would scream copyright infringement. Because essentially what you just asked for is literally a duplication of the Protoss Carriers from Starcraft.

Edited by SilverZs

We'd have to be incredibly careful with this or Blizzard (Activison) would scream copyright infringement. Because essentially what you just asked for is literally a duplication of the Carriers from Starcraft.

You thought of starcraft...I thought of the US Navy. :|

You thought of starcraft...I thought of the US Navy. :|

I see your view of it and I understand it... but the more popular ( and incredibly more problematic ) would be the thematic tie in to starcraft (which is kind of why I didn't originally suggest a similar idea).

We'd have to be incredibly careful with this or Blizzard (Activison) would scream copyright infringement. Because essentially what you just asked for is literally a duplication of the Protoss Carriers from Starcraft.

No it's not. A flying ship that launches smaller flying things is not an idea that is solely owned by Blizzard.

If it were designed similar to or exactly like the protoss carrier visually, THEN it'd be a problem.

Only Sentinel I did not keep was Carrier (I leveled for Mastery and kept Sweeper)

I found Vacuum useless and wasteful

(Collecting Life Support Capsules early, wasting ammo if I was running ammo mutation, and since I play Paralysis Valkyr Vacuum waste energy (Paralysis w/max Blind Rage is about 8 energy...no need to pickup an energy orb until after 3 casts)

So as long as it becomes a mod, that is fine. But built-in will just have me using my Raksa Kubrow, which is built around a Valkyr Paralysis build....

Perhaps they can remove the 3-hour stasis recovery so I can swap Kubrows more frequently?!?