Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Tonfas Please

SenariousNex

More Tonfas is always nice, but should they be Tenno (impact weapons like the magistar), Orokin (A twin, forshortened Bo prime?), Grineer (like a police baton or some such), Corpus (like a prova but for elite close combat units?), or infested (...not going to imagine that)?

I'm partial to seeing both the Orokin and Grineer versions of riot batons myself.

Also, considering both origins of the weapon and the environs in which it is currently employed in the modern world (riots, etc.) do we want a more brutal style in the new stances, or a more graceful one?

Just some food for thought.

Edit: P.S. +1, OP!

Edited by TonyFoot

More Tonfas is always nice, but should they be Tenno (impact weapons like the magistar), Orokin (A twin, forshortened Bo prime?), Grineer (like a police baton or some such), Corpus (like a prova but for elite close combat units?), or infested (...not going to imagine that)?

I'm partial to seeing both the Orokin and Grineer versions of riot batons myself.

Also, considering both origins of the weapon and the environs in which it is currently employed in the modern world (riots, etc.) do we want a more brutal style in the new stances, or a more graceful one?

Just some food for thought.

Edit: P.S. +1, OP!

I was thinking more of police baton Grineer style for impact ones. For infested one, maybe like a broken infested sniper rifle that's been sharpened at top end with puncture damage, cause infested weapons seem make-shifty. And some kind of sleek Half Life style Stun Baton with electric/magnetic base damage for Corpus design. Kronen already seems like an Orokin design, so an Orokin-style Kronen Prime would be awesome.