Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"chroma" Warframe Wallpapers

kingfirejet

Get over it. It looks cool, organic, and non-human and will be cool. There are many other things out there called Dragons that aren't overweight quadrupedal lizards with wings, for those who didn't know.

oh it looks human. Like a human in a bad Halloween Costume. 

Dragons can look like whatever you want them to look like. I have seen so many variants that I could not begin to count them. A lot of them have looked a little like Chroma. Here are two that do (to me) look like him>>>>>>

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608043730381967036&pid=15.1&p=0&w=171&h=121 https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608031317924249758&pid=15.1&p=0&w=81&h=119

who are we to say what a dragon looks like in the Warframe world, as many diffrent interpretations of dragons as there are,many looking very diffrent from oneanother, it is imposible to say something does or doesn't look like a dragon. The Artist is the one who decides what his (personal) dragon looks like.

Seriously wtf is DE thinking? How is that a dragon frame? Its an earth worm frame...

What was wrong with this designs?

1X0wW6s.png

i think thats really cool, but maybe its way to rhinoish, you see? there are also many other games that have very similar designs like that. the anteater one is really not my favorite, but its very uniqe and thats cool. interesting, different. warframe should go own ways in design, so i guess its a good step, but not my taste.

Edited by kirin9

Seriously wtf is DE thinking? How is that a dragon frame? Its an earth worm frame...

What was wrong with this designs?

1X0wW6s.png

Cliche giant pauldron looking @&#(&*@#$# we got too many in videogames and rhino already has those. The design doesn't yell out warframe at all it lacks the tech organic look the other frames have. The new frame looks pretty @(*()$ good I like that it doesn't have wings it doesn't feel cliche dragonknight/dragonborn it feels more beastial than the generic idea of a humanoid dragon mixed with warframes style. But hey if you don't like it don't worry you can join the crying children that didn't like the harlequin frame either that didn't suit their standards the line is long I must warn.

I have to speak the irony I feel I really do. Because I hated the idea of a dragon frame and the way everyone made it sound, left a sour taste in my mouth but after watching the livestream and seeing it first hand IT LOOKS @(*()$ AWESOME! And people defended the idea of the dragon frame so much against me that now they hate it? That is @(*()$ hilarious and I applaud their standpoint. You don't like it? Well its kind of too bad isn't it considering valkyr was never the catframe people wanted despite that she is. This design @(*()$ touched my heart and looked awesome the way they did the back the tail coat made to be a tail the head being a non static item the same way limbos hat isn't just @(*()$ makes my heart flutter. But the amount of hate it is getting is hilarious I am just glad people won't be using it because I sure as hell am.

It looks so bad *cringe*

Then don't use it. You're not being forced to.

I personally think he looks cool as heck, and like it or not, is being added to the game. 

Props to the creator for such an honorable accomplishment.