Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Bloodborne Co-Op News!

TheErebus.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/play-bloodborne-co-op-with-friends-by-exchanging-p/1100-6425753/

So it seems that Bloodborne will be much more co-op friendly now that you can exchange passwords with specific frames to join your game or you join theirs.

Needless to say, this is a big improvement for online play. In DkS/DkS2, it's a huge hassle to play with friends.

if we're lucky we can get them to port it to pc like we did with dark souls. (though that was a really terrible one, DS2 did much better though)

Nah, I think it will go the way of Demon's Souls and be a great game forever tainted by being exclusive to a console. Sony has their fingers in the cake mix on this one, they aren't about to let the rest of us get in on that. We'll probably have to wait ten years for the emulator.

I'll wait until they want to make more money and drop the "PS4 exclusive" tag to get excited about this. 

My online experience with Darksouls was that I turned off my internet. I like PVP, I dislike being invaded by some min/max poise-stunlock lag-stab build, and then having 20 minutes of my progress erased as I become moldy cheese. Yeah. 

Actual game wasn't that difficult. Basic strategy was to just stab everything in the butt. Or become a sorcerer. 

Edited by Acos