Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Personal Message To Everyone Talking About The Not Even Released Dragon Frame

GunDownGrace

well,i see all of the people chattering...all sorts of ups and downs and "the world is ending" statements,all based on some tiny bits of info from reddit,and a 2 second video clip

there is only one thing i have to say about that,and its related to myself quite abit

lskIa3z.jpg

I haven't seen any end of the world scenario conspiracies rising up from the design, but then again, I don't check the crazy places.

Nobody clapped at tenno live for a reason.

Really? When they showed Chroma, nobody clapped? I wasn't paying much attention, as I suddenly became preoccupied with how much I disliked Chroma's helmet. Apparently, many others were in the same predicament...

im not familiar with this statement?is it a sarcasm or a part of english that im not understanding again?

"ist "wo bist du" alle ende wieder"

Clapping is the act of repeatedly smacking one's hands together in act of acceptance or approval. He is saying that the audience did not clap, therefore it makes a point that the audience did not approve of Chroma's design.

Edited by Krion112

im not familiar with this statement?is it a sarcasm or a part of english that im not understanding again?

"ist "wo bist du" alle ende wieder"

He's basically saying that when they showed the dragon frame at TennoLive, no one clapped. Because of how it looked.

He's basically saying that when they showed the dragon frame at TennoLive, no one clapped. Because of how it looked.

O.o there was so much white noise in the audio that i wasnt quite sure when there was clapping nor how much of it

(incase your wondering,that last line of my previous post was in english "it's "where are you" all over again")

Edited by GunDownGrace