Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Frame Would You Like To Hug The Most?

My grand adventure of Warframe huggery would begin with Nekros while he was lagging behind the group to desecrate some corpses. I'd emerge from behind some crates and hopefully catch him in the middle of one of his casting animations. My awkward hug from behind would be greeted with much physical harm as the most natural response for someone in the middle of combat is to stab whoever tries to grab them. As I lay on the ground quivering with a ceramic dagger in my gut, I'd whisper "I just thought you should know that your life's work is a blessing to all." 

Nekros would scratch the back of his neck while looking at from the side of his view. The rest of the group would wonder what was taking Nekros so long and would inevitably find him staring nervously at my coughing, sputtering self. He'd sort of shrug to the rest of the group not knowing how things really got this way, and I'd continue struggling to breathe. The cold touch of death would begin to encroach upon my heart until, alas, I'd feel a faint warmth growing closer to me. A stupid grin would cross my face as Ember approached me. Expecting a warm embrace, I'd be beset with more pain as the dagger was removed and Ember attempted to cauterize my wound... this would end poorly as Ember's use of flame is hardly surgical.

It's at this point that Ember would also step back from attempting to remedy the situation and go stand with Nekros... He scratching his neck, and she with her hands on her waist looking off into the distance as though saying "Welp, I did what I could." I'd probably feel like a piece of KFC stuck on a fork by then.

Knowing how much pain I was in, Mag would step forward and remove the headphones from her Guass helmet and place them over my ears... She'd probably think she was doing me a favor by letting me listen to good music before I died, but in reality, those headphones don't actually have speakers on the inside of them... so I'd just sit and listen to magnetic buzzing for awhile before nodding my head and saying "You have good taste."

Being careful not to touch any of the parts on me that were charred, she'd pat me on the shoulder, and then go stand with Nekros and Ember... He scratching is neck, Ember with her hands on her waist, and now Mag clutching her headphones and twisting them like someone does to their hat when they see something awful.

I'd be close to death by then, and with my last energy, I'd point up and mutter "I want to go to RNGesus heaven..." Vauban would step forward and then look at the other three with a "seriously!?" tilt to his head. He'd then signal them to come speak with him. The four would stand around for awhile and talk about what to do with this sorry sod who tried to hug one of them. After a few minutes of debate, they'd break up the huddle and carry me to a tile that was situated outside. Vauban then would throw four bounce pads one the ground, and with each person holding one of my limbs, they'd swing me into said cluster of bounce pads, and I would ascend... with the air whisking past my face and tears in my eyes I'd proclaim "I'm coming home!" My vision would go dark, and my spirit would leave body before my corpse smacked up against the skybox and came crashing back down to the map.

The four would look around cautiously. Vauban, Mag, and Ember would walk away shaking their heads in shame, and just as they'd leave the current tile, Nekros would desecrate my corpse to reveal a mod... it would be Vacuum.

As the four frames were about to extract, Mag would poke Nekros as though beckoning him to do something. He'd look confused for a little while as the rest of the frames stared at him expectantly until the idea would hit him to cast Shadows of the Dead. As a shade I'd emerge confused and bewildered as ever. Not knowing where I was, or what had happened to my corporeal form, I'd be given an apologetic group hug from all four of them before my spirit faded into oblivion.

My grand adventure of Warframe huggery would begin with Nekros while he was lagging behind the group to desecrate some corpses. I'd emerge from behind some crates and hopefully catch him in the middle of one of his casting animations. My awkward hug from behind would be greeted with much physical harm as the most natural response for someone in the middle of combat is to stab whoever tries to grab them. As I lay on the ground quivering with a ceramic dagger in my gut, I'd whisper "I just thought you should know that your life's work is a blessing to all."

Nekros would scratch the back of his neck while looking at from the side of his view. The rest of the group would wonder what was taking Nekros so long and would inevitably find him staring nervously at my coughing, sputtering self. He'd sort of shrug to the rest of the group not knowing how things really got this way, and I'd continue struggling to breathe. The cold touch of death would begin to encroach upon my heart until, alas, I'd feel a faint warmth growing closer to me. A stupid grin would cross my face as Ember approached me. Expecting a warm embrace, I'd be beset with more pain as the dagger was removed and Ember attempted to cauterize my wound... this would end poorly as Ember's use of flame is hardly surgical.

It's at this point that Ember would also step back from attempting to remedy the situation and go stand with Nekros... He scratching his neck, and she with her hands on her waist looking off into the distance as though saying "Welp, I did what I could." I'd probably feel like a piece of KFC stuck on a fork by then.

Knowing how much pain I was in, Mag would step forward and remove the headphones from her Guass helmet and place them over my ears... She'd probably think she was doing me a favor by letting me listen to good music before I died, but in reality, those headphones don't actually have speakers on the inside of them... so I'd just sit and listen to magnetic buzzing for awhile before nodding my head and saying "You have good taste."

Being careful not to touch any of the parts on me that were charred, she'd pat me on the shoulder, and then go stand with Nekros and Ember... He scratching is neck, Ember with her hands on her waist, and now Mag clutching her headphones and twisting them like someone does to their hat when they see something awful.

I'd be close to death by then, and with my last energy, I'd point up and mutter "I want to go to RNGesus heaven..." Vauban would step forward and then look at the other three with a "seriously!?" tilt to his head. He'd then signal them to come speak with him. The four would stand around for awhile and talk about what to do with this sorry sod who tried to hug one of them. After a few minutes of debate, they'd break up the huddle and carry me to a tile that was situated outside. Vauban then would throw four bounce pads one the ground, and with each person holding one of my limbs, they'd swing me into said cluster of bounce pads, and I would ascend... with the air whisking past my face and tears in my eyes I'd proclaim "I'm coming home!" My vision would go dark, and my spirit would leave body before my corpse smacked up against the skybox and came crashing back down to the map.

The four would look around cautiously. Vauban, Mag, and Ember would walk away shaking their heads in shame, and just as they'd leave the current tile, Nekros would desecrate my corpse to reveal a mod... it would be Vacuum.

As the four frames were about to extract, Mag would poke Nekros as though beckoning him to do something. He'd look confused for a little while as the rest of the frames stared at him expectantly until the idea would hit him to cast Shadows of the Dead. As a shade I'd emerge confused and bewildered as ever. Not knowing where I was, or what had happened to my corporeal form, I'd be given an apologetic group hug from all four of them before my spirit faded into oblivion.

That made me both laugh and cry...mostly cry ;_;

Mirage because she reminds me of my mom.

I'd pat real money just to know what exactly in your mom reminds you of Mirage...

OH GOD THE PHEELZ

I DONT EVEN