The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enough With The Formae In T3-T4

motorfirebox

I keep getting forma blueprints on T3 and T4 defense...they should keep these to T1/T2 seriously! Built forma on T3/T4 is still fine and should still be rare but forma blueprints do not belong in T3/T4 :(

Break up the forma blueprint drop into several other non-prime drops. And rotation C should guarantee a prime part.

BECAUSE THIS SITUATION HAPPENS SO OFTEN (Screenshot taken from T4D)

anycd3.png

Edited by KyrosQF

I keep getting forma blueprints on T3 and T4 defense...they should keep these to T1/T2 seriously! Built forma on T3/T4 is still fine and should still be rare but forma blueprints do not belong in T3/T4 :(

Break up the forma blueprint drop into several other non-prime drops. And rotation C should guarantee a prime part.

anycd3.png

This my good sir makes me want to play with You :)

I'd like to get such luck with forma. Normally in endless missions I get a lot of void stuff. Forma is a rarity for me :(

What I would take out from Void missions drop tables are those resources. We can get them fairly easy in normal missions.

anycd3.png

"Let's keep going to 40, I got a good feeling, guys!"

Yeah, that's the worst. Even if you make them all, who needs that many formae?

The worst would be single orokin cells, lol.  I'm kinda blown those show up as void rewards at all.  Packs of 3, ok.  Single cells? Come on guys.

I ran out of neural sensors building the forma blueprints that I earned, and I don't think I've built even half of them, lol.  Oh well, I can go to town building all the clan weapons, anyway.

Sure, I built my own dojo too, and at the time I was constantly looking for more formae. But I was also spending most of my time in T1-T2. A forma, much less a forma bp, is not an appropriate reward for T3-T4.

Edited by motorfirebox

Sure, I built my own dojo too, and at the time I was constantly looking for more formae. But I was also spending most of my time in T1-T2. A forma, much less a forma bp, is not an appropriate reward for T3-T4.

Agreed, and I'm sorry I didn't make that point clear, I dislike the rewards for T3 and 4, the forma should be readily available in the lower towers, rather than the higher ones.

The problem here is we don't get full formas,instead we get their blueprints wich is a pain to farm for it's resources.

Good point.  Go to Sinai for really good NS drops.  Alad is too slow.  Another big problem with the forma BP is only 1 can be built at a time.

• 2 months later...

Seriously, nobody runs T3C going "man, I hope a forma drops this time". Especially, nobody runs five T3Cs in a row and hopes to get three freaking formae are you kidding me. Please? Can this be enough?

if its forma and not forma bp it would be better in t3 and t4