Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Steve Hiding From Us

Colvin

I've seen him without a hat. It's just male pattern baldness. Nothing to theorize about, guys.

Some of us guys who are going bald look better with a hat on, so we spare the public from seeing our folically challenged heads.

Pic or didnt happen

Maybe both Sheldon and Scott are involved in this conspiracy aswell. Maybe they don't hide anything under their hats because they are wearing wigs (atleast one of them, no pointy fingers tho)

Yeah, maybe sheldon is actually wearing a bald cap.

I bet Steve created countless accounts to seemlessly lead this topic from its original course. Whatever it is he is hiding under his head, i bet its super important. I'll dedicate my life to finding out what it is no matter the cost. I'm comming for you Steve! Your hat is as good as mine! BUEHEHEHEHEH!!!

Sorry to burst the thread's bubble. Also Colvin for being around so long you should have remembered that video lol, it's the first one I went to grab when seeing this post.

Joke is on you HA! You can clearly see a chick slaping tons of stuff of unknow consinstency that was meant to prevent EA from uncovering Steves secrets. He totaly hid his head under that cap in the speed of light. Suspicious

I bet Steve created countless accounts to seemlessly lead this topic from its original course. Whatever it is he is hiding under his head, i bet its super important. I'll dedicate my life to finding out what it is no matter the cost. I'm comming for you Steve! Your hat is as good as mine! BUEHEHEHEHEH!!!

I'd dare say that what he hides under his head is his neck

No quoting me on that tho