The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If We All Have Tenno Powers But There's A Giant Invisible Nullifier Field Encasing All Of Earth?

Cerenax

The Ozone layer!

It makes perfect sense!

What if Corpus already own Earth and what if there is a Nyx somewhere out there and she is making DE create warframe so we can discover what's really happening without Corpus finding out.

AUGWGHEGALKF

THIS. IS. PERFECTLY. LOGICAL.

Here's me thinking about it: Niel Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin would've noticed they had tenno powers when they went to the Moon.

They didn't.

Therefore we don't.

Now go back to your room and stop having fun.

OBVIOUSLY the Moon is also filled with super scary ninja nullifiers.

As is anywhere else we ever hope to go.

There is no escape.

*puts on tennofoil tinfoil hat Excalibur suit*

Edited by Kaiczar

Here's me thinking about it: Niel Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin would've noticed they had tenno powers when they went to the Moon.

They didn't.

Therefore we don't.

They were still inside the field of influence of Earth's magnetic field and the magnetic element debuffs your energy.

They were still inside the field of influence of Earth's magnetic field and the magnetic element debuffs your energy.

This makes sense....the lightning we get is a discharge effect from when they fire their snipetrons! Our world is a lie.

Edited by kiteohatto

They didn't.

Therefore we don't.

Don't you know the moon landing is a hoax?

(I'm jk)

It is called "The Atmosphere" and you have to leave it in order to achieve your true strength. Ofcourse without any interference from air - you have to embrace the space, Tenno. Go on, jump out of a shuttle and tell us what element you became. I would guess it is ice.

We just have to shoot faster.

Shooting faster will get you nowhere to shoot the sky (ozone layer) you would have to create a cannon about 50 times the diameter of the gutav gun with a 50 to 100 ton round made of titanium ,behind it enough gun powder level several city blocks and a km long barrel with a clip with several rounds. The force wave of the shot will be deadly up close and felt miles away the rounds will have a moab in the middle and will kill the shield for we can get to the source of the nullifiers.why are we using mega canons instead of missiles? One word murica.