Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Mesa Need A Buff.

Her Ult is already powerful enough. As you can see, the perfect aim, massive range, and great damage are balanced out by the XP fall off, since she excels at kill stealing.

No, Really. In my opinion it needs a damage debuff from AI.

I'm tired of brood mothers( think it is them) Spitting at me and getting one shot.

This is not League of Legends

They are not kog'maws. 

Still.

Yeah

So let me get this straight. On top of

1) Damage that doesnt fall off until 45+ minutes in T4

2) Range so vast that it will pick off people before you are in eyeshot

3) Toggleability

4) No effort in the aiming, acquiring of targets, or even locating them, yet still with perfect accuracy

5) The ability to reduce ranged damage by 95% while doing all of this, while reflecting some of this damage...

...and on top of it all, you want to remove the only thing that balances this character out? 

What? Did you get upset because you had to do more than hold down the fire button while watching TV?

So let me get this straight. On top of

1) Damage that doesnt fall off until 45+ minutes in T4

2) Range so vast that it will pick off people before you are in eyeshot

3) Toggleability

4) No effort in the aiming, acquiring of targets, or even locating them, yet still with perfect accuracy

5) The ability to reduce ranged damage by 95% while doing all of this, while reflecting some of this damage...

...and on top of it all, you want to remove the only thing that balances this character out? 

What? Did you get upset because you had to do more than hold down the fire button while watching TV?

Sir. As I said above. To mod to get the /best/ out of her ult everything else becomes useless. (her 1 doesn't, but, still.) 

Also, what's up with the disrespect? 

Jeez man, if I didn't like Warframe I would start being toxic. 

I'd like to see your modding then, i have about 70% strength, 30 seconds on my shatter shield and max efficiency. Tell me more how that's destroyed your Ult.

I don't use Narrow minded? 

Sir. As I said above. To mod to get the /best/ out of her ult everything else becomes useless. (her 1 doesn't, but, still.) 

I don't use Narrow minded? 

So use it? Range has no benefit other than for the lasso.

She's a glass cannon, glass cannons are not supposed to be tanky, her ability to reduce damage is already pretty strong, cmon now. she's not the ultimate boss of Warframe. If you don't want to sacrifice the damage from your ulti you have to be content with the tradeoff being you get 1 shot by broodmothers, such is life.

what Mesa needs is to go back to the drawing board.

her pistol hand gimmick is only used for one Ability. the entire gimmick for a Warframe only used for one Ability.

Shooting Gallery is extremely unreliable and therefore not very useful.

Ballistic Battery is only useful if you have a Crit Weapon on. which ironically isn't Vasto, her featured Weapon. basically only useful if you're using Soma Series.

Shatter Shield is an unnecessary nigh godmode to compensate for the Warframe lacking so much on so many fronts.

Peacemaker is 'go AFK' rather than a real Ability.

Mesa is the worst Gunslinger i've ever seen. there's almost nothing related to 'Gunslinging' in the Warframe.

quite a few other Warframes are better at Gunslinging. even ones that are not about guns. ironic, that.

Still seems bad.

because it is. he got all of the Kills, when Shared XP would have netted a better return on his own Equipment.

If only modding for that didn't take away from the monstrous ult.

then you are using your Mods incorrectly for Mesa's 'signature' AFK'ing Ability.

You misunderstand. I was giving you the benefit of  the doubt, and assuming that you know how to mod her. I was also pointing out how OP she can be, and how she doesnt need a buff, and I also was pointing out that one can literally sit still, and hold down trigger, and barely pay attention to the match, due to that power. 

I also happen to disagree with you on how to mod her.

First off, Shooting Gallery is entirely unreliable, unless you are running solo, in which case, Duration, and Strength, are all the lady needs. 

Shatter Shield needs Duration, and only the tiniest bit of Power Strength to peak at 95%.

Ballistic Battery requires nothing, save for Power Strength. 

At that point, all you need is Duration, Strength, and maybe a little Efficiency. Range does not benefit her whatsoever. Ballistic Battery does not benefit from range, as it is a personal power, whose range is determined by the projectile. Range doesnt help Shatter Shield enough to mod for it. Range would benefit Shooting Gallery, if it werent so incredibly unreliable. Peacemaker has a fixed range, that cannot be modded for. 

The logic is simple. 3 Forma Required (Due to Prime Mods)

Range doesnt help, but Duration does. Max Narrow Minded, and Max Primed Continuity. 

Power Strength helps a lot. Max Intensify and Max Transient Fortitude.

Efficiency helps every Warframe, so Streamline (4) Fleeting Expertise (4) and Max Prime Flow. 

Most Frames require some form of Defense, and if you don't have room for both Health and Shields, go for the one that it benefits most with. Max Vitality.

This build takes me around 45 minutes into T4 before the game requires my attention, and an hour before it requires group strategy. The only person that takes less effort to play is Trinity, with whom you can literally rotate between Link and Blessing. You can do that, and never be bothered to pay any attention to the game, even while fighting many bosses, as the damage from Link will annihilate them.

Mesa literally needs no buffs, whatsoever. I am merely a casual gamer with a love for Warframe, and there are many people out there that are much better than I. 

With that in mind, the notion that Mesa needs anything, could only really be the product of someone that is too lazy to move. Consider this: If you do not need to aim, then you have the freedom to examine your surroundings. If you have the ability to deal that much damage, while having complete freedom to examine your surroundings, while having near invincibility to all projectiles...this means the only things that can really bother you are melee only enemies. If the problem is, as you stated, Brood Mothers, then the problem is one of two things:  

1) You are so oblivious to the game that they kill you while you aren't paying attention.

2) You are too lazy to move out of the way. 

Mesa has a good enough foot speed, that it only requires you toggle off Peacemaker, and find a different position.

Or, you know, find a good sniping position.

Edited by (PS4)Fenrushak