Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[DE]Rebecca

Hi!

We are slowly ramping up Warframe custom avatars. If you change your avatar in game, your in-game forum image will reflect this change.

More images will be available soon!

I would love to be able to take a "picture" of my actual Frame and use it as my avatar.

If thats not Trinity over there on the left, I'll be unhappy. I don't even have an Exacalibur warframe, and I've definitely never used that avatar in game.

Edit: unhappy.

Edit edit: had to log out of the forum and back in to force the change. Bad forum code.

Edited by Celestiae

If thats not Trinity over there on the left, I'll be unhappy. I don't even have an Exacalibur warframe, and I've definitely never used that avatar in game.

Edit: unhappy.

Clear cache and cookies worked for me also relog on forums

Log out and back in on the forums to trigger your avatar to update.

I logged in and out, tried to change my avatar ingame, it doesn't work :( (It seems the avatar I have is based on the choice of avatar I did two weeks ago)

EDIT: Maybe my account is tied to the wrong ingame account ?

Edited by vieuxchat

I logged in and out, tried to change my avatar ingame, it doesn't work :( (It seems the avatar I have is based on the choice of avatar I did two weeks ago)

EDIT: Maybe my account is tied to the wrong ingame account ?

Might be a cache problem.

Also whatever your forum name is, your IGN is too so it wouldn't be linked to another one.

Probably never. It will take a lot of resources to regulate what people upload as their avatar. Can't have nice things.

Also, the server could get clustered with users' avatars. They take surprisingly much space.

I think avatars for all warframes should have been released before doing this update... Maybe avatars of common enemies soon too?

Edited by 3ventic

Too bad you can't use your current warframes image and colours. Love my Volt but the default colours aren't too great and definitely don't suit the default helm either.

Edited by Naith