Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Destiny Won A Bafta Award For Best Game

TheErebus.

The actual combat and the music are definitely noteworthy. They are fantastic.

Everything else, yeah. It sucks.

But they throw awards at everything nowadays. Titanfall got like 50 before it was out.

Music and artwork wise, yes.

The combat is solid. Not bad, not great.

Also the lore.

The game has no decent story at all (even though the fanboys will tell you it's totally deep), but there's some cool stuff in the cards.

I still hold it in firm ground that you shouldn't have to go to a friggin website to see the official lore. It should be in the actual game.

Well, there wasn´t any supermegaultrahyper-awesome games this year (of course many good ones but nothing special).

So no wonder if Destiny wins.

Maybe next year will be better...

Farcry 4, Bayonetta 2, Super Smash, Wolfenstein The New Order, Middle Earth? Sure there weren't as many good games as before but their are tons better than Destiny.

I cant believe the S#&$ everyone in this thread is saying about destiny when they are playing warframe. Agame which has worse problems than those they are citing in destiny. Destiny has story in grimoire cards? Warframe has none, but you can go play the original Dark sectors game and join the conspiracy threads if you're that desperate.  Destiny's combat isnt good... and warframe has great combat with " engaging AI? 

Destiny is a great game lacking content, and warframe is content lacking a meaningful game to house that content

I cant believe the S#&$ everyone in this thread is saying about destiny when they are playing warframe. Agame which has worse problems than those they are citing in destiny. Destiny has story in grimoire cards? Warframe has none, but you can go play the original Dark sectors game and join the conspiracy threads if you're that desperate.  Destiny's combat isnt good... and warframe has great combat with " engaging AI? 

Destiny is a great game lacking content, and warframe is content lacking a meaningful game to house that content

There is no game that is perfect.

There´s always something to complain about.

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-31862717

It won for Best game. 

Really? There was nothing else that could've warranted that title?

Man the BAFTAs must really not know what a game worthy of the title "Best game" is.

This is why I only go to AngryJoe, TotalBiscuit, and MWN for game reviews. Sure, they have their biases and the quality of their reviews are tapering off, but to be honest I find them to be the most credible ones.

But warframe is a free to play open beta, destiny is neither free nor beta, and the difference in budget is also massive.