Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Proto-Glaive Skin

Sunfaiz

I hope so too.

However...I am wondering if the Proto-Glaive-Skin will work on the upcoming new Glaive-like weapon too....

This is a image of the upcoming Puncture-glaive-throwy-weapon they showed at TennoLive:

HoVSnzd.jpg

I know, it already looks awesome... and It probably won't work on it....but still...I think it would be nice :3

Edited by Fabpsi

shhhhh, don't talk about it yet.

I guess it is not a smart idea to talk about datamined stuff. But i Do hope that skin will work on all glaives, and even the new puncture one that they revealed at PAX.

shhhhh, don't talk about it yet.

I guess it is not a smart idea to talk about datamined stuff. But i Do hope that skin will work on all glaives, and even the new puncture one that they revealed at PAX.

Megan and Rebecca revealed that we would be getting it when they talked about anniversary stuff on Prime Time #63 yesterday, so its no longer about "datamined" stuff.

Well Excalibur's Proto Armor does apply to Excalibur Prime if I recall correctly, so maybe the same can happen here with the Glaive

Although not the same thing the prime stuff from the founders pack does have a precedent of being an exception to the rules(skana augment specificaly). So there is a possabillity that they wont. for stats there isnt a difference between the glaives, The flight speed isnt that big of a difference to count

I'm really hoping it does. I'd like to make my glaive prime look even better with a nice proto skin. I have a good feeling + wishful thinking that it will effect glaive prime since it's just a cosmetic skin. Unlike scindo prime, whose stats would change with its skins (which is likely why they were removed), the proto glaive shouldn't have any stat altering effects just like proto excal doesn't change normal excal/prime's stats. Same thing goes for reaper prime and the candy cane skin since it's really just a model change rather than any sort of stat change.

It's a model change therefore logic dictates that it WILL be available on Glaive Prime. The Scindo Prime cannot use skins drawn on Scindo because it uses a wholly different model, why do people not understand this?

It's a model change therefore logic dictates that it WILL be available on Glaive Prime. The Scindo Prime cannot use skins drawn on Scindo because it uses a wholly different model, why do people not understand this?

Dagger axe. Point is now invalid 

Edited by (PS4)MakoPriest

It should, but since they removed ability to use skins on Scindo Prime, I'm leaning towards no, but then again reaper prime can use the candy cane scythe skin so who knows.

That actually really upset me - I loved using the "hammer" skin with it.  Alas, my Manticore.  You will be missed.

I hope so too.

However...I am wondering if the Proto-Glaive-Skin will work on the upcoming new Glaive-like weapon too....

This is a image of the upcoming Puncture-glaive-throwy-weapon they showed at TennoLive:

HoVSnzd.jpg

I know, it already looks awesome... and It probably won't work on it....but still...I think it would be nice :3

You do know this is not a skin but actually a entirely new puncture glaive weapon.

I hope so too.

HoVSnzd.jpg

O.O i want it now.

You do know this is not a skin but actually a entirely new puncture glaive weapon.

yes? I mean I stated that in my post... multiple times :3 e.g right after you open the spoiler:

(I will now mark it red so you can see it better)

I hope so too.

HoVSnzd.jpg

That's why I made the post, that's why I hope that the proto-glaive skin will work with the weapon I showed in my post ^-^

So yea, I am 100% aware that that isn't a skin, it will be a new puncture Glaicve weapon.

Edited by Fabpsi