Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question. Previous Shown Off Stances.

Shuuro

I'm having a bit of trouble finding this on my own, so I'm checking to see here if someone could lend a hand.

I remember on Devstreams and Tenno live last year that they gave teasers on the new stances to come, specifically the now released Astral Twilight, Blind Justice, and Tempo Royal.

I was able to find the video for the claws, glaive, and Nikana, but can't find the one for heavy blade.

The reason I'm looking, is because something is nagging at the back of my mind that another Kronen stance was shown off.

I'm probably wrong, and I'm thinking about something else entirely, but if anyone could help me out, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

No Kronen stance animation set has been shown, but the stance "Vermillion Storm" was leaked in the Codex briefly. Presumably it will be in a Tactical Alert soon. Should do my research, Vermillion Storm is for Claws.

My mistake, but I am also certain I heard word of another Tonfa stance in the line.

Edited by Kthal

Heavy blade stance was shown in the same stream as astral twilight, but with placeholder sword. Its like...4-5 streams ago.

For real? Now I gotta go find it again. FML.

No Kronen stance animation set has been shown, but the stance "Vermillion Storm" was leaked in the Codex briefly. Presumably it will be in a Tactical Alert soon. Should do my research, Vermillion Storm is for Claws.

My mistake, but I am also certain I heard word of another Tonfa stance in the line.

Yeah, something is just nagging at me that it was hinted. Like Skink said above, I might be wrong. More than likely I'm just wrong.