Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simaris... Anyone Else Getting A Hircine Feeling Here?

SilverZs

I see your point. Alad V is definitely more of a Bal than Simaris.

Ya Salad does have the Bal in him... but whether that is because of the infestation tainting him and corrupting his thoughts... or the infestation causing his corrupted thoughts to become more prominent... who can say?

I get the Mass Effect Reaper vibe from him. Ya'all will die eventually, so we gonna kill and digitize you first, so memory of you lives on forever.

Isn't that actually backwards? The Reapers were originally constructed/made to wipe out the galaxy and return it to the pre-stoneage era. They weren't there to record things... they were there to obliterate them. They tried to destroy all traces etc of the races during that era.

We have:

Cloned genocidal super soldiers wreaking havoc.

Indoctrinated cut throat cyborg bankers scheming.

All consuming bio weapons that think they're preachers.

Ancient mechanical terrors seeking revenge.

And now we have a cheddar cheese AI openly promoting destruction in order to create its artificial utopia.

It was nice knowing you Sol System.

We have:

Cloned genocidal super soldiers wreaking havoc.

Indoctrinated cut throat cyborg bankers scheming.

All consuming bio weapons that think they're preachers.

Ancient mechanical terrors seeking revenge.

And now we have a cheddar cheese AI openly promoting destruction in order to create its artificial utopia.

It was nice knowing you Sol System.

Not exactly OT... 

In response:

Yes, but not entirely

You don't exactly hit the mark

We really don't know much about the 'decision' making of the infested (remember, they are capturing hostages now)

We don't exactly know what the return of the Sentients portends

Its not exactly open destruction of ALL things... just what he wants us to hunt

(I don't see the cheddar cheese reference exactly...)

Cephalon wants us to hunt... its not murder... its for a purpose.

Sport is a purpose... anyone else getting a tickling feeling like the Great Game?

could you please explain or translate me "hircine" first, google tells me smth about offering me several latinum-dictionarys and then i read hicine ...

im excited about the new weapon and the announcement in general, makes me curious about possible hard missions where 8 players are FORCED TO PLAY TOGETHER instead of meeting another bunch of useless selfish players which try to use teamplay as their personal catwalk by screaming NOOBS ... which makes me laughing loud anyway when i hit "abort mission" ... :-)

Edited by VOR73X

could you please explain or translate me "hircine" first, google tells me smth about offering me several latinum-dictionarys and then i read hicine ...

im excited about the new weapon and the announcement in general, makes me curious about possible hard missions where 8 players are FORCED TO PLAY TOGETHER instead of meeting another bunch of useless selfish players which try to use teamplay as their personal catwalk by screaming NOOBS ... which makes me laughing loud anyway when i hit "abort mission" ... :-)

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Hircine

Google would direct you to any elder scrolls reference... as for the second part of your post... you're attempting to derail or rant about something not even on topic. Take your other conversations elsewhere.

Lord Hermaeus Mora and Lord Hircine had a baby and it is known as Simaris.

He wan't us to hunt, not for the sole purpose of hunting, but for the sake of knowledge.

Well... I can't deny the connecting aspects between the two... but I don't really see what you're getting at with the second line. Yes, he does want us to hunt. 

Defintions for hunt:

-pursue and kill (a wild animal) for sport or food

-try to find someone or something by searching carefully

-search for something until it is found

-pursue and capture someone

These are all definitions of the word hunt. By doing any of the above, you are hunting. So yes, it does indeed mean that Simaris wants us to hunt. Simaris also tells us he wishes to make his ideal world... an immortal world. To do this, we must pursue the targets he sends to us and capture them (hunt them). 

Edited by SilverZs

wait, we need to farm for U16?

Off-topic.... you didn't even attempt to join in the flow of the conversation.

Need I go into the differences by definition between farming and hunting?

Because I do not view hunting as a chore. If my Lord Hircine wishes the hunt, or his proxy Simaris (cwotididdere?), wishes the hunt... then the hunt he shall have!

Hircine would be a cool name for a werewolf frame or wolf frame

Then I could be like Hircine master race.

The only problem would be Bethesda *@##$slapping the hell out of DE for copyright infrigement lol.... I'd love to see a shapeshifter (werewolf plox) frame... but it'd need a different name.

OffTopic:

Say hello to Lupin. He'll maul your face off and you can't escape... He'll find you.

This could also mean... we'd see more tiles with Day/night sequences... hidden passive? Lupin gains X% movespeed,attackspeed and free radar during night sequences. All hail the hunter.

Edited by SilverZs