Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simaris... Anyone Else Getting A Hircine Feeling Here?

SilverZs

Not particularly.  Hircine (I believe) hunts because he just loves hunting.  Simaris wants us to hunt to provide him with subjects for his Sanctuary, not necessarily for the act of hunting itself.

Then again, I ain't no Elder Scrolls nerd, so I may have misjudged Hircine.

Hmm, lemme check.

She is.

Lewl. ;-)

But yeah.... Its interesting to view the drawn connections we can make towards them.

Plottwist.... Cephalons are actually digitized minds of the original Orokin overlords and to this day they still seek to control us.

(j/k).

I guess we could also say Cordylon would be in connection of Pyrite... he loves order in all things :P

To me he sounds, especially at the beginning of his line, like Didact from HALO4.
He did have a thing for digitizing every life form possible and then putting them as AI in his Promethean Knights...
....is Simaris planning to build an army...

Hircine is a little more emotional and impulsive than Simaris is implied to be.  Hircine is all about finding something impressive and making it dead, and the thrill associated with that; very carnal in the end.  Meanwhile Semaris really just wants to know everything about the things in the universe.  Trapping and scanning it initially, but watching how it fights and dies, as well as examining it after death is all part of understanding it.  So, yes, violent and worrisome; but he's not a hunter, he's just dangerously curious. 

Erh my gawd then who is Azura she is my fav

Yeah, I prefer the ones that aren't total jerks.