Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes Vs Nanosuits 2.0-.5 Vs Halo Powered Armor

HonorGuard2074

Well the nanosuits kinds of fit you

They are hard to take off but you can change your look and cloak for the NS 2 ,NS 1 easier to take off but cloak is the only stealth feature on it ,that and marking is on both as well as enhancing reflective add thermal vision on the nanosuits

Didn't I say it once? Ceph technology is questionable just look at their infantry and what it did to humans. Sorry I don't want to take nano suit.

link not working... nvm fixed

MC can kick both their asses at the same time. neither the nano-suit or Warframes can match the speed and strength of the MK-VI Mjolnir armor. and until further notice im just gonna say a tenno is as powerful as an unarmored Spartan since we have no real lore explaining how powerful we are in terms of strength.

Edited by McDuffMan

link not working... nvm fixed

MC can kick both their asses at the same time. neither the nano-suit or Warframes can match the speed and strength of the MK-VI Mjolnir armor. and until further notice im just gonna say a tenno is as powerful as an unarmored Spartan since we have no real lore explaining how powerful we are in terms of strength.

I think that even if we may be physically weak, we know how to wield blades and all those other martial arts a hundred times better than MC, doomguy or that guy from crisis, sure MC might be strong enough to flip a damn tank but that doesn't mean he can't be hit. Think about how easily we cut an enemy in half with just a dagger, I really wonder if we can actually cut through MCs armor, my feeling tells me we could owo

So in my opinion, Skill =/= physical strength and Skill > physical strength

For example, a buddy of mine is physically much stronger than me, but when we do arm wrestling he doesn't stand a chance, even if he goes all out, I barely have to move a muscle. owo

Edited by DJ_Vauban

Warframe wins. Why? For fighting Spartans, nobody in Halo and swim, so if we get Hydroid to turn into a puddle they should instantly drop dead. For nanosuit, take your pick. A time defying stomp, destruction down to the molecular level, a deployable black hole, magnetizing and crushing the poor fellow, impaling them with an energy skana, etc.

Edited by Valafor

Some guy made the math, and calculate Grineer trooper weight. Based on material used in their armor, and its thickness seen on sliced enemies, he came up that average Grineer marine with full armor weights around half a ton, and the Bombards and Napalms are double of that. With the fact that we can sand a one tonne lump of armor flying on the wall with simple punch, I wouldn't exactly call Tenno "weak".

PS. Someone earlier mentioned that in Rhino lore he rips bulkheads apart with his bare hands, so yeah, Mjolnir doesn't look so superior any more.

Halo is my main sci-fi love, but I'd say that any given warframe could beat any given Spartan or MJOLNIR variant in a fight, simply because the Halo universe adheres to the laws of physics (with the exception of slipspace).

id say the warframes are better than the Halo armour. as it can be modified to extreme heights at any time, while with halo armour cant be, you would need a new suit or give yours to a lab to be upgraded.

plus warframe shields can take more punishment then the Halo armours shields and can recharge faster, though the Halo armour does beat the hell out of warframes, but the warframe its superior in speed and are far lighter than halos.

Yeah. Warframe armor FTW.

Think about it. We can mod our suits to increase power; we're masters of an extensive and lethal arsenal of weapons, including brutal melee; we can deflect bullets; we have ninja agility, the kind that lets us run up goddamn walls; AND WE CAN CONTROL ELEMENTS.

Fire powers? Check. Water? Check. Electromagnetism, which would be terribad for enemy armor? Check, and Shield Polarize to boot. Flesh-dissolving toxins? Check? Duplication abilities? Check. Dimensional manipulation? Check. Antimatter control? Check.

Seriously, I cannot imagine any power armor that could stand against a squad of angry Tenno armed with Dreads or Opticors or Boltor Primes or even vanilla Somas. Or armed with Archwings to boot.

Edited by S.T.M.P.D

Yeah. Warframe armor FTW.

Think about it. We can mod our suits to increase power; we're masters of an extensive and lethal arsenal of weapons, including brutal melee; we can deflect bullets; we have ninja agility, the kind that lets us run up goddamn walls; AND WE CAN CONTROL ELEMENTS.

Fire powers? Check. Water? Check. Electromagnetism, which would be terribad for enemy armor? Check, and Shield Polarize to boot. Flesh-dissolving toxins? Check? Duplication abilities? Check. Dimensional manipulation? Check. Antimatter control? Check.

Seriously, I cannot imagine any power armor that could stand against a squad of angry Tenno armed with Dreads or Opticors or Boltor Primes or even vanilla Somas. Or armed with Archwings to boot.

I think forget tye fact that our enemies doesn't give attention studying tenno powers and their effects.

I promise to you one good soldier who has knowledge over tenno powers and other things is all you need to counter a Tenno.

I think forget tye fact that our enemies doesn't give attention studying tenno powers and their effects.

I promise to you one good soldier who has knowledge over tenno powers and other things is all you need to counter a Tenno.

Butisn't that the Stalker? Or what about the upcoming Sentients?

Let's see the nanosuits could mimic the stalker's disarray and powers losed

Let just say they all are using a same selection of weapons so the suits are more

Note on a side note without the limiters they absorb power the nanosuits,so energy based powers like disarm,psychic bolts,limbo for all but 3rd ,etc exceptions are like fireball

And since this is like PvP ,powers should act as such in PvP

Warframe wins. Why? For fighting Spartans, nobody in Halo and swim, so if we get Hydroid to turn into a puddle they should instantly drop dead. For nanosuit, take your pick. A time defying stomp, destruction down to the molecular level, a deployable black hole, magnetizing and crushing the poor fellow, impaling them with an energy skana, etc.

Prophent been through worse in a week ,or was it 3 days add sorry prime your just power for him absorption of power the nanosuits can do and mimic too

Which armor do you think is best ,for me the nanosuits (crysis2-3) since you can take 20 rail gun hits at close range

You clearly have never played the Super Soldier difficulty.

I have to go with Mjolnir, mainly because I am biased toward Halo, CE is reason I am a gamer today.

And given those powers are tied TO the Warframes I'd say they're the strongest. Master Chief Tries to frag Hydroid? Melt and drown Chief to death!

Except the Spartan Armor has built oxygen supplies, Chief would just wait til Hydroid runs out of energy, then Prophet-Punch him to death!

Nano suit is big don't know that ceph technology is questionable.

Symbiosis, brother. After a long enough bond between man, and suit, the Nanosuit becomes symbiotically bonded to the user, as in: the suit will only function if that specific person is wearing the suit. Also after years of being in a suit, the only way of removal is an extremely painful process of cutting the suit off the wearer, not many survive the severing. And in extreme cases (this usually only happens when the user is mortally wounded prior to wearing the suit), the Nanosuit will break down the user's organs (heart and liver, mainly) to use as raw materials.

Symbiosis, brother. After a long enough bond between man, and suit, the Nanosuit becomes symbiotically bonded to the user, as in: the suit will only function if that specific person is wearing the suit. Also after years of being in a suit, the only way of removal is an extremely painful process of cutting the suit off the wearer, not many survive the severing. And in extreme cases (this usually only happens when the user is mortally wounded prior to wearing the suit), the Nanosuit will break down the user's organs (heart and liver, mainly) to use as raw materials.

That kind of settled it. I want people around me know that I am still a human even with the armor. Besides less can be more. And simplicity is one form of beauty.

That's an Easter Egg though, a joke hidden in the game, so I wouldn't count that at all.

You clearly have never played the Super Soldier difficulty.

I have to go with Mjolnir, mainly because I am biased toward Halo, CE is reason I am a gamer today.

Except the Spartan Armor has built oxygen supplies, Chief would just wait til Hydroid runs out of energy, then Prophet-Punch him to death!

If it is a Easter egg then yea it counts

Valkyr say hi to nanosuits micmicing or energy absorption

Where did you read that mate,on the raw materials part (I took the time to read ALL OF THE COLLECTABLES to see if it was there and all I saw about such was symbolic aND about same with the tenno

BUT THEY get it worse since they are linked to the suit and become apart of it not symbolic

Also the cut scene of the Mr rail gun happy joy joy commander shooting you a lot

Note to whoever say hydroid puddle ,both suits have air reserves both been shown in space both were air tight

Now note also the nanosuits can absorb power ,and mimic (crysis 1 and 3 )

Well - maybe. I assume we only have our powers limited to four specific abilities in the name of gameplay. If they had not such limits, though, if Frost could condense moistrue and freeze it as he pleased... yeah. We also have guns, and blades, so powers aren't our only angle.

Seriously though. Imagine Master Chief walking through some place with leaky pipes, and then Hydroid gushes out right behind him, grabs him, and breaks his neck.

Valkyr say hi to nanosuits micmicing or energy absorption

Just read the Crysis wiki and what? What? There's no part about it having total energy absorption, or for that matter, mimicking anything. Apparently it's got a bullet absorption mode, but that only lasts for so long.

Hey! Try dealing with a guy who can stomp so hard he stops time; while you're at it, take an energy javelin to the chest. Neither is pleasant.