Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too Easy

Did anyone actually find a challenge in this game? I just killed the boss on Pluto and it was just as easy as every other boss in the game. Even if you would actually manage to die once, against all odds mind you, you can simply get resurrected with ease so it's impossible to wipe on any of the bosses.

Some say it's farming all Warframes that is the challenge, but when you have all max leveled and geared; then what? you gain absolutely nothing from it. All the devs will do is adding Prime version of it so you can do the same thing over and over again. Repetive and will not work in the long run. 

Signing out til there's actually a challenge in doing PvE or some real PvP is added outside of duelling (yawn).

Faktum, they're working on this. It was only a matter of time until everyone maxed out the content, because yes, it's very easy to do so. The endgame is ever-expanding; an example thereof would be the Orokin tilesets. Additionally, if you want more difficulty now, get some friends together for Defense and try to get as far as you can. At one point, mobs reach level 200.

But if you're banking on PvP for this game, you'll be sorely disappointed. It's a PvE focus game; no one should ever expect PvP coming into this game, and there are plenty of other F2P games that facilitate PvP already.

They did mention they wanted to improve their AI at higher levels at some point, but imo I think they probably realized they need to work more on the peer to peer before they start making their AI more complex. 

Well... There are the Nervos. You could run through these missions half-geared and modded (that's a challenge).

I hear that devs are talking about adding difficulty settings to missions, to scale enemies up to the level that players have progressed to.

I also feel that regular enemies need to be buffed in HP and damage. I mean, you definitely see difficult enemies in Endless Defense.

It's just that the Devs don't want to alienate new players who aren't that geared or modded with ridiculous (to someone with low-level weapons) bullet sponges that have hax damage and stunlock.

They're saying they're working on the end game. Be patient. It'll come.

Did anyone actually find a challenge in this game? I just killed the boss on Pluto and it was just as easy as every other boss in the game. Even if you would actually manage to die once, against all odds mind you, you can simply get resurrected with ease so it's impossible to wipe on any of the bosses.

Some say it's farming all Warframes that is the challenge, but when you have all max leveled and geared; then what? you gain absolutely nothing from it. All the devs will do is adding Prime version of it so you can do the same thing over and over again. Repetive and will not work in the long run. 

Signing out til there's actually a challenge in doing PvE or some real PvP is added outside of duelling (yawn).

I have a Trinity too.

Raaaage topic.

Sorry you don't have an obsession to collect stuff and mindlessly killing things to look cool. This is in beta, and it could very well expand into more competitive game modes...

I hope you realize your going to get flamed for this thread.

I myself am excited to see future PVP, but this game isn't near that and will take a ton of balancing (which I see this devs doing if it becomes a focus later on. You do realize this is a Beta game not a fully released game with end game content? 

Also just because you go with groups or perhaps find a unbeatable build with warframe does not make the game easy on solo or different warframes.

Next time have more reasons as to why the game is too easy before ranting. This is just a troll post with no discussion behind it. 

I hope you realize your going to get flamed for this thread.

I myself am excited to see future PVP, but this game isn't near that and will take a ton of balancing (which I see this devs doing if it becomes a focus later on. You do realize this is a Beta game not a fully released game with end game content? 

Also just because you go with groups or perhaps find a unbeatable build with warframe does not make the game easy on solo or different warframes.

Next time have more reasons as to why the game is too easy before ranting. This is just a troll post with no discussion behind it. 

did you even read? he/she just soloed the last boss on pluto, which i don't call ranting about how easy this is. and since he/she pretty much finished the game, he/she would have known years ago this game is still in beta, lololol you only fail to troll