Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Banshee

Dreadwire

Question

5 answers to this question

Banshee is a god. Try a sonar build with the resonance faction mod (a mix of range, duration, and strength) or perma-stun with her ult (max range and efficiency).

Idk about her nerf/buff history, but she is useful in terms of utility, and flat out powerful.

Edit: if you can get an arcane chorus helmet, i recommend doing so, it helps her out a bit.

Edited by Snowman486

I'm not sure if you mean all of her changes or only in the last month, but here are all of the changes that I remember (some of these are at least a year old I think).

Sonic Boom and Sonar have stayed the same for as long as I can remember. Sonar dots are affected by your energy color instead of being only Orange now though.

Silence has changed from costing 25 energy to 75 energy. Originally it made all gunfire silent in a certain radius from the area Banshee cast it. However, now Silence follows Banshee and the radius of effect moves with her. It now stuns enemies within range as well as having the effect of silencing gunfire. (Also before, it used to maintain momentum, so you could use it like a ghetto Super Jump. The same applied to M-Prime).

-In short: Silence was buffed.

Sound Quake has been changed from being a 6 second fixed duration (would not change with mods), to being a "channeled" move that costs energy for however long you continued casting it.

-In short: Sound Quake was buffed.

Edited by Otenko

Also the wikia and several videos have mentioned that Silence can only stun an enemy once per cast.

The is false.

Don't know if this was just misinformation or was something that got changed later on, but as of right now you can chain stun an enemy as much as you like by getting out of and back into Silence range.

Banshee is a god. Try a sonar build with the resonance faction mod (a mix of range, duration, and strength) or perma-stun with her ult (max range and efficiency).

Idk about her nerf/buff history, but she is useful in terms of utility, and flat out powerful.

Edit: if you can get an arcane chorus helmet, i recommend doing so, it helps her out a bit.

Banshee hasn't gone any buff or nerf,correct me if i am wrong,as far as in my knowledge.

She was in fact nerfed in May 2013 in a nerf wave along with Nyx and Rhino. Part of her nerf was the general removal of invulnerability and Invulnerability frames from ults and from the game period. 

The range on Sound Quake was nerfed a long with the damage(Believe this part of the nerf was actually a bug fix because Sonic boom did 2X more damage when you werent the host or something).

Nyx chaos was nerfed so you could only cast it once instead of being able to recast it before the skill expired.

Rhino had invulnerability taken from  Iron Skin