Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dead With No Apparent Reason

Otakuwolf

Does this happen to you too ?

Like you're fighting against a horde of infesteds and all of a suddent BAM, 820 shields and health gone all of a suddent without anything hitting you ?

Is this some kind of bug or a broken game mechanic ?

Edited by Otakuwolf

Does this happen to you too ?

Like you're fighting against a horde of infesteds and all of a suddent BAM, 820 shields and health gone all of a suddent without anything hitting you ?

Is this some kind of bug or a broken game mechanic ?

It's called Toxic Proc. It bypasses shield and armor. It's a little broken when you have a frame with 420 health, and 8 toxic procs, and each tick takes about 50-75 health.

It's called Toxic Proc. It bypasses shield and armor. It's a little broken when you have a frame with 420 health, and 8 toxic procs, and each tick takes about 50-75 health.

Last time i only saw ONE toxic ancient nearby so i doubt it could proc me 8 times in one shot, unless as i sayd above it's some kind of bug.

Still doesen't make any friggin sense, how can i lose 410 health in one hit with a single proc ? Even if it was a direct hit to my health 410 points is stupidly high for 7 mins in ODS, not even corrupt bombards do that much damage, like wtf ?

Edited by Otakuwolf

Tar mutalist moas have a random chance of instantly killing you regardless of your health, shield, or Rage+quickthinking mods. The same goes for corrupted bombards, corpus and grineer grenades, and any nullifier's weapon.

An additional note:

Tar from the mutalist moas can be destroyed; just shoot at the mucus-like puddles on the ground and they'll be out of your way in no time.

Edited by LordGreymantle

Tar mutalist moas have a random chance of instantly killing you regardless of your health, shield, or Rage+quickthinking mods. The same goes for corrupted bombards, corpus and grineer grenades, and any nullifier's weapon.

An additional note:

Tar from the mutalist moas can be destroyed; just shoot at the mucus-like puddles on the ground and they'll be out of your way in no time.

Well that sucks lol

Sometimes when logging into a match or just begin mine I die without reason or spawn into something which cause also die.

If you mean dead right when you log in, it is lekely you connected to the game and your character just stood there until you finished loading.