Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

[Known Bug] Game Shuts Down Automatic Or Crash After Mission Or Leaving Squad

(PSN)weeler

Not sure if you seen my post earlier about what the actual issue is. 

But its when the game Auto Reconnects to the in game chat server, it must have been something that was added in Stolen Dreams,

We've done tests with the chat server to no success. 

We've done tests with the chat server to no success. 

I am 99% certain that the reason my game drops out is that re-connection process, the game will stay running for hours on end as long as the chat server is connected, I tested this by staying in the liset "connected" for an entire day

Once I play 1 session and return back to the liset, my chat is no longer connected and after about 8 to 12 mins the game just drops out, I will create a video later tonight and post it demonstrating for you to show the Dev team if you like, it also seems that I only get disconnected from chat server if the session I'm playing is longer than 10 mins, 

1. Wired                     2.Open                         3. 10 up/ 30 down                    4."All systems nominal"                      5.Arris/D-Link (provided by ISP w. all firmware automatically  updated regurarly)                 Also i wish to thank the team for continuing work on this and hopefully come to a resolve soon.                                                               

If I were you, I'd be checking your router. I've had endless problems with D-link as a brand, so much so that I just throw them out when ISPs give me them. I find they have problems with random disconnects. Have you experienced random disconnects with other games?

If I were you, I'd be checking your router. I've had endless problems with D-link as a brand, so much so that I just throw them out when ISPs give me them. I find they have problems with random disconnects. Have you experienced random disconnects with other games?

I had a few random disconnects b4 i chose to go wired but i think thats mainly because ps4's wi fi is pretty weak and not because of my router.(all the other stuff i have connected thru wi fi never had a problem)

I had a few random disconnects b4 i chose to go wired but i think thats mainly because ps4's wi fi is pretty weak and not because of my router.(all the other stuff i have connected thru wi fi never had a problem)

That is so many kinds of wrong I don't even know where to start. The PS4s wifi is incredibly strong and reliable, unlike your router. You will find it's probably because the PS4 has a higher bandwidth than your other devices therefore your router is incapable of providing a reliable connection to it. I'm guessing your other devices are all low drain devices like tablets and cellphones that use the old wireless g connection rather than the new standard N. My advice is ditch the D-link, stop making excuses for it, get a new router and see if all your connection problems disappear overnight.

1) Wi-Fi

2) NAT 2 

3) 12\12

4) all systems ok

5) Huawei HG8245H

2 month I have this problem... since update "stollen dreams"

I think, I hate this game....

And what is more important, 2 month developers haven's solved it !!! 

They just worked on it avery time..

C'mon guys, I didn't complain last patch when it started to crash after pretty much every mission, since I figured I had other things to do in real life and it would be hotfixed soon, but downloading a 11 GB new update only to find out the problem has worsened and it now litterally crashes after every single single mission, heck to be honest it often crashes before even getting into a single mission, Like I go into the Arsenal, navigate a few of the Liset features , then when I finally try to choose a mission, the game simply shuts down... That's clearly innaceptable. It doesn't even trigger a crash prompt or crash log, the application litterally just shuts down.

Fix this ASAP or you're losing a customer for good.... I can't get anything done in this game anymore, as I'm constantly forced to restart the app. It's a PS4 game, we all have exactly the same console, it's not like PC where this is an isolated case that might be caused by our specific hardware... So cmon, put more testers on the job and fix this guys !!!

Could this be related to an unknown socket error I had in the past with warframe though ? Whenever I would try to get into the chat tabs, I would get this message at first, then the chat text would appear. This seems fixed now, but as a result, maybe it is now crashes the game instead of attempting a successful chat connection... In any case... GRRRRRRR !!!!!

Edited by (PS4)Stealth_Cobra

where you getting disconnected from in-game chat before trying this?

yes bro, i started this topic

try it out guys!  re entered internet connection on your playstation and set  automatic, it worked for me, so good luck everyone! i'm out of here

I was having this happen with the previous update in addition to this one. Now there seems to be a consistent way for me to repro it.

STR

1. Launch Warframe 2015.04.16.02.28

2. Idle in the Liset for 5+ minutes

3. Open Navigation by walking up to it and pressing Square or through the Options Menu

4. Select any planet, X by default

5. Back out of the planet, Circle by default

6. Back out of Navigation, Circle by default

Expected result: Return to Lotus

Actual result: "Deleting Session, please wait" will appear briefly and then the game will crash

Edited by (PS4)biru-o-nomimasu

same bug for me. im on a wireless connection.

game crashes to ps4 menu screen without an error code while trying to enter a mission or after leaving the mission navigation screen to check out stuff on the liset. im wondering if this has to do with specific items in my inventory, or if i have too many of an item and the game is failing. such a bummer, i really havent been able to play this game for awhile now and i have been a player since day one. i was looking forward to the dragon... :/

two nights ago i changed out for a completely new hardrive to see if that would help, but it didnt, same bug.  upside i have a 2tb hardrive now :)

i will try the automatic wireless fix tonight when im home to see if that works. i will edit this after i try it out.

hi everyone,  since the update 16 yesterday i have the problem of the game automatic shuts down or crash after doing a mission or leave a squad, anyone else has this problem, its not really a big deal i just start the game again, i'm sure they will fix it, bu someone have to report this right, i love this game its awesome hehe

hello,

is there any fix for this. my app keeps crashing everytime a mission ends or if i open recruitment chat too much. its really annoying.

yes bro, i started this topic

try it out guys!  re entered internet connection on your playstation and set  automatic, it worked for me, so good luck everyone! i'm out of here

Wow your lucky, 

Didnt work for me, It just takes twice as long to reconnect to the chat now :-(

Ad un mio amico E peggiorata a situazione .. adesso gli esce anche dall'astronave. Comunque il problema è spuntato dopo aggiornamento sogni rubati quindi opterei di capire che cosa avete fatto in quell'aggiornamento per dare tutti questi problemi! A me esce raramente ma ho fatto caso ad una cosa. se vi sono problemi di internet il gioco esce continuamente. che sia legato a quello?

I have footage of my team and I running a t2. I was booted in the 2nd wave, then rejoined the end to wave 5. No problems during game play but on wave 12 I got the error message cannot connect you will be taken back to the main menu. This has been happening since the update. I even deleted and redownloaded the game thinking it would help. My connection speed is good. So what is the issue?

I had the same problem. I got it to work by deleting Warframe and going into safe mode and pick option 5(REBUILT DATABASE) after your're done restart PS4 and re-download Warframe. This will fix the files that got corrupted while Updating/downloading Warframe and other games.

Edited by (PS4)STP_007