Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rakta Ballistica

HandsomeSorcerer

I know this has been brought before, but the rakta ballisticas cannot be recolored and this needs hotfixing.

At least when the big update arrives or whatever. It makes no sense for them to be not colorable.

Edit:

This is a color buff. Lets see if there will be people who oppose the OP color buff idea.

Edited by HandsomeSorcerer

I know this has been brought before, but the rakta ballisticas cannot be recolored and this needs hotfixing.

At least when the big update arrives or whatever. It makes no sense for them to be not colorable.

Edit:

This is a color buff. Lets see if there will be people who oppose the OP color buff idea.

yu greedy basteerd .... yu really think yu could have a color buff? nah seriously...

\ (>_<) / 

All hail less custumization

As much as I'd love to have my Rakta Ballistica recolored, it would mess with the Rakta series's color consistency. If one were to get more color options, the others would have to as well.

Edited by Dr.Generous

I'm not exactly opposed to the idea but wouldn't people say they should be able to color Rakta syandana and would make Hecate syandana useless?

The Hecate Syandana provides no gameplay advantage for the player. Some (many) people would like to use the superior Rakta Ballistica without having to use the red and black color scheme.

I'm not exactly opposed to the idea but wouldn't people say they should be able to color Rakta syandana and would make Hecate syandana useless?

No, and they said they were going to make it colorable. I believe it was DERebcca. 

As much as I'd love to have my Rakta Ballistica recolored, it would mess with the Rakta series's color consistency. If one were to get more color options, the others would have to as well.

No it wouldnt. 

Didn't they say a while ago that they were working on it?

Yes, see above.