Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Donate Blood And You Can Get Bloodborne

TheErebus.

School Days didn't affect me.

In all seriousness, what are you getting it for? I could help you if you really desire it.

Trust me. I'm an adult, and a professional when it comes to the Souls franchise. 

I usually make single characters that go from the starting level to the max level with thousands of hours poured into them.

Cause you know, having a social life is so outdated.

Edited by Tymerc

In all seriousness, what are you getting it for? I could help you if you really desire it.

Trust me. I'm an adult, and a professional when it comes to the Souls franchise. 

I usually make single characters that go from the starting level to the max level with thousands of hours poured into them.

Cause you know, having a social life is so outdated.

Bloodborne? I'm gettin' it because I need more souls baby. 

I know it's not a souls game but it's essentially a souls game with more offense than defense. 

I've been with souls since Demon's Souls.

I love how Bloodborne is being like Dark Souls 2 and releasing right before Warframe's Anniversary.

I missed last year's Anniversary because of Dark Souls 2. It took thousands of hours to break the "charm" that game had on me.

Bloodborne will not do the same thing. Well, I guess it could after I get Warframe's Anniversary items. ._.'

Scrublord, halp.

I love how Bloodborne is being like Dark Souls 2 and releasing right before Warframe's Anniversary.

I missed last year's Anniversary because of Dark Souls 2. It took thousands of hours to break the "charm" that game had on me.

Bloodborne will not do the same thing. Well, I guess it could after I get Warframe's Anniversary items. ._.'

Scrublord, halp.

TO HELL WITH WF, INTO YHARNAM I GO!!!