Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why This Bullyng From My Scindo

Gomitaverde

And here I thought this was about screenshake.

lol yeah i thought so too when i opened this thread. When I read Scindo, it usually is about the screenshake, head hurts, nausea haha

Edited by CountChaos

my objection to the scindo is that it isn't quite the best at everything so sometimes i have to pull out my good melee mods and put them in something else :'(

So is the Gram. Lol.

Alot of weapons suffer from this more than you think.

Gearing for the occasion is the idea, after all, it'd be pretty dull if a single weapon could become a cookie cutter for -everything-... Keeps things interesting.

Something you may be interested in hearing though OP, is that in the May 8th Livestream, they discussed introducing a dynamic where your effectively able to "Prestige" your weapon at Rank 30, resetting it's rank back to 0, but adding a Polarity slot to it (Undecided yet if randomized or selectable), though don't expect to see it too soon, the Devs have a lot ahead of them with Update 8, and this is more the sort of tweak that could be implemented as a simple "Tenno Reinforcements" Bi-Weekly Update.

Though now that I think about it, this may also be something related to the Clan Dojo's, and that they may introduce a dynamic in them whereas you can then prestige your weapon via an Orokin Forge or the Lab.

Gearing for the occasion is the idea, after all, it'd be pretty dull if a single weapon could become a cookie cutter for -everything-... Keeps things interesting.

Something you may be interested in hearing though OP, is that in the May 8th Livestream, they discussed introducing a dynamic where your effectively able to "Prestige" your weapon at Rank 30, resetting it's rank back to 0, but adding a Polarity slot to it (Undecided yet if randomized or selectable), though don't expect to see it too soon, the Devs have a lot ahead of them with Update 8, and this is more the sort of tweak that could be implemented as a simple "Tenno Reinforcements" Bi-Weekly Update.

Though now that I think about it, this may also be something related to the Clan Dojo's, and that they may introduce a dynamic in them whereas you can then prestige your weapon via an Orokin Forge or the Lab.

yes :s but if i rank 30 like 8 times i have 8 polarities slot xd

I was only kidding, guys. The only item I take to basically everything is the lex, and even then of course i re-mod it at least slightly. I can't imagine anyone seriously suggesting there should be an unequivocal "best in slot" for any slot ><

Polarity slots aren't necessarily a good thing.  Remember that if you want to use something aside from a card of the same polarity, you end up getting penalized.  So far I haven't seen it an issue on a weapon but it sure the heck is an issue on Frames.  I sure as heck don't need the second polarity slot for Focus which does nothing for any of my core abilites like Bladestorm or Smoke screen.  I would much rather drop in a vitality, quick rest or something in that slot without a penality.

Well, from the livestream they were commenting about how they want to add a "prestige" system where you max level something, you can reset it to 1 and get to change a slots polarity/ add polarity. This will be a game changer when that rolls out.

Polarity slots aren't necessarily a good thing.  Remember that if you want to use something aside from a card of the same polarity, you end up getting penalized.  So far I haven't seen it an issue on a weapon but it sure the heck is an issue on Frames.  I sure as heck don't need the second polarity slot for Focus which does nothing for any of my core abilites like Bladestorm or Smoke screen.  I would much rather drop in a vitality, quick rest or something in that slot without a penality.

But most people want to have the 5 polarities for Ice, Fire, Ele, Damage, and multishot. Perhaps AP for some others.