The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus Changing Mode After Completed Mission.

(PSN)SancticuS

So after the recent patch there was a new trophy for running 10 nightmare missions that I thought I do quick. First I did a crossfire mission to check it out and then decided on 9 quick deception missions with Loki. Now for 4 of these missions lotus decided to "change of plans, eliminate everything" instead. Seemed that the frequence of change of missions was higher than normal but fair enough.

What was really strange though was that she actually changed the mission once after I had completed it and was on my way to extraction. That has never happened to me before. Have any of you guys experienced this or was the Lotus just cranky?

I've had her add an extra mission before.  Running a Spy 1.0 mission solo and I finally get to the 4th datamass when she decides I need to do an extra Deception mission.  From nowhere pops a new Datamass that I have to take to the new objective point but I couldn't carry the Spy Datamasses and the Deception Datamass at the same time!  Since I was solo, I had to drop the Spy one, pick up the Deception one, run across half the map to use it, go back for the Spy Datamass and then head for extraction.

*very near the objective*

Lotus: Change of plans, leave nothing alive

Tenno: *sight*

*double back to the start of the level*

Yes, but I had actually finished the objective and been told to head to extraction. As I said I have never experienced that she has changed missions after they were completed.