Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1,5K Leaf Red Pigments When I Should Have 3

Adaptor-Face

Title. i somehow accuired 1,5k leaf red pigments. i have had 2 stalker encounters since the research was started, one of which bugged out in the normal manner these days. Might not be related

I was in a defense and stalker spawned. We killed him and he dropped 2 pigments (somehow, was in a pub could be resource booster on one of them). The mission bugged out (it never showed the extract/continue scree) and after a while the host left and the rest of us could finish the mission and get our loot.

Proof:http://steamcommunity.com/id/sMAF/screenshot/530636567527913986

There's a bug where sometimes if research is changed at specific time or under specific circumstances, a player's pigments of one type will change to another type (resetting to 0 doesn't happen).

People in the forums like to say this bug doesn't exist, but you're yet another person showing it.  I don't know how it's triggered though, but I've seen multiple clans use this to farm rare boss pigments easily.

985 Plats, dayum. Good thing we're in the same alliance.

Maybe... Maybe pigments from a previous researched color changed into these ones (like, you got 1500 pigments and the previous color research got finished before you turned them in)

There was an old bug way-back-when where if you joined another person's game (from a different clan that was researching, for example, the leaf red pigment) but you were in a clan researching the pigment that drops from corrupted lancers, for instance, then every time you would kill a lancer it would drop the pigment being researched by the host's clan.