Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Story About Rng

(XBOX)Grihaly

I'll start this story where it begins, some time around December, I was doing an invasion for the Grineer, Harvester showed up, killed it, got the Detron Barrel. Many moons later, on the day of March 18th, 2015, Harvester showed up for the second time, I kill it, get a Detron Receiver... Today, I join a friend playing a Sabotage on Venus, she has to leave in the middle of the mission. So I continue, I open the core, then those yellow circles show up. Harvester is back, for the 2nd day in a row, It takes a while to kill this one, my only viable weapon was my Orthos Prime. I yell "C'mon, b*tch, drop the bp!" I continue slashing it to pieces, it dies, purple orb shows up: Detron Blueprint. *Rocky theme starts playing*

It's building, and I'm still shaking with joy. Now if only the G3 would give me a Brakk Barrel...

I got detron fairly easily, first time i killed Zanuka i got barrel and blueprint, then the next time i got his receiver. 

Stalker is another story tough, i got around 70 kills on him i belive, around 45 he only droped mods, and the rest were dreads, and 1 time a hate. Still searching for his despair and possibly sigil.

Edited by Ingway

I got detron fairly easily, first time i killed Zanuka i got barrel and blueprint, then the next time i got his receiver. 

Stalker is another story tough, i got around 70 kills on him i belive, around 45 he only droped mods, and the rest were dreads, and 1 time a hate. Still searching for his despair and possibly sigil.

I know the feels, bro. I've killed him around 50 times:

26 Dreads

1 Hate

0 Despair

You guys are hella lucky Id kill just to get Hate...but no...I get marked 18 times and the stalker shows up for other people and NOT ONCE HAVE I GOTTEN ANYTHING BUT A DREAD OR MOD SWEET CHRIST RNJESUS Y U DO DIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Good for you, man, I can't even get the Harvester to spawn /o/ I remembered getting marked by him in the first couple weeks playing Warframe, and that mark never went away

My best luck so far is with Stalker. After a long while I actually got him to drop a bp. It was Hate. A couple of Molten Impacts later, I got another Hate, then Dread, and finally, Dread and Despair

Now I'm down to one piece left for the Brakk, and a blueprint for Detron