Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New 8-Man Raid Mission Is Almost Impossible

DBugII

Don't even bother bringing anything that isn't Loki, Ash, Nyx, Vauban, or Trinity.

Once you reach the second part of the mission, it becomes nearly impossible and we last nearly half out squad to ragequitting thanks to the fact we were stuck on that one part for quite literally an hour.

The puzzles leave no room for error, and you'll no matter what frame you bring you'll be brought down rather quickly - May as well bring something that can keep the enemies from attacking you.

The biggest waste of time and frustration for a very small reward by my standards.

Edited by DBugII

Don't even bother bringing anything that isn't Loki, Ash, Nyx, Vauban, or Trinity.

Once you reach the second part of the mission, it becomes nearly impossible and we last nearly half out squad to ragequitting thanks to the fact we were stuck on that one part for quite literally an hour.

The puzzles leave no room for error, and you'll no matter what frame you bring you'll be brought down rather quickly - May as well bring something that can keep the enemies from attacking you.

The biggest waste of time and frustration for a very small reward by my standards.

Frost is worth having for that 2nd part. Oh and make sure you have 300+ energy for the last part.

I want them to be Soloable. I could handle it, but instead I get forced into co-op that is hilariously bad.

Then you don't want a raid.

Every raid in every game requires more than 1 player. Unless the raid was made by Bungie....

You forgot Banshee, Frost and Nova.

Isn't that what the community wanted though? Super difficult raids your, you know,

NOT supposed to complete day 1 of release?

When they showed raids everybody told them that this is terrible broken mess that should never see the light of day. What is it? Oh everyone saw the blunder a mile away except designers. I'm glad ps4 don't get raw garbage they dump on pc without balancing.

Yea my name is on there and i wish it weren't. Raids are seriously the dumbest thing ive ever seen. Only one reward that rarely works? i was expecting some HUGE cache of rewards for really sticking it to vay hek. It was tedious. And the reward? I wouldnt be caught infusing this piece of junk into my syandana anytime soon.