Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

150 Usd = 135 Euro !? Why? And How?

GozertNL

I have the master founders pack and if i want to buy the grandmaster i have to pay 135 Euro. Calculated in USD it is 177 USD. But if you pay in USD you only have to pay 150 USD. This doesnt sound fair, does it?

Why do you have to pay more if you pay in EURO?

this is the same thing I was talking about, yet most popular games keep the prices equal, the only thing ripping us off here is VALVE. if Warframe had theyre own account it would be way cheaper, but I think its connected to valves promotions that they dont have they're own account and valve is possibly taking part of money that our devs recieve. I still try to support devs even tough i pay roughly 30-40% more than US does.

1 Euro = 1.313539 US Dollar

I do believe this video game is an American company*

I do also believe there is a Fee you/we/they have to pay for foreign transactions*

*correct me if im wrong

Edited by n0lyfe

1 Euro = 1.313539 US Dollar

I do believe this video game is an American company*

I do also believe there is a Fee you/we/they have to pay for foreign transactions*

*correct me if im wrong

I believe Canadian but as far as I know they use the US dollar (with a slightly different exchange rate)

...correct me if I'm wrong lol.

At least it's not 1$=1€ >_> it still sucks though

Which sadly seems to be becoming the current standard though. 

That said, I actually paid the real exchange rate for Warframe, was pleasantly surprised. Maybe it depends on the payment option, I used PayPal.