Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop Playing The Quest Transmission Every Time I Enter My Bloody Ship

AdunSaveMe

Yeah it's weird, especially if you are building the part needed for the next step in the quest, I don't want to spend the plat to rush it so why is ordis telling me to build it every time I come back to the liset? It's cooking, chill dude.

Would be ok if he told me each time I log in or something like that, some kinds of messages like next step in quest should have some kind of timer, between each conclave mission or dojo visit etc is way too frequently.

Making the system recognize it's already building would obviously be the best solution but most likely the most involved ofc.

Edited by KriLL3

All my +1's.

I would be ecstatic if it only played once. The quest objective is still there – we aren't going to forget about it.

It doesn't help that Chroma's nested crafting doubles the build-time (wish I'd checked the wiki before I started the quest).

Edited by TheJadrimian

Agreed.There even more annoying in game missions like survival, and Syndicate pop up transmissions that block half the screen before clicking with the mouse button for offerings are even more annoying.

Edited by anamethisis