Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Trying To Troll Community?

FoodIsMyLove

The way things have been going latley I think DE is trying to see how many shenanigans they can throw our way before we all just quit. 

In my opinion things started to go down hill really fast back when primed mods came out, costing 528 (If im not mistaken) R5 cores to max. So in reaction to this people decided to start farming T4 survivals in order to max out their prime mods as fast as possible, oh and dont even get me started on Primed Pistol Ammo Mutation. DE decided that they wanted to nerf this because they want the grind to be harder on players, bringing the drop chance of the 5 pack to 25%. And when the forums BLEW UP with complaints about this DE decided to give the 5 packs with the bad drop rates to the star chart, effectivley doing nothing to solve the problem. Also a lot of these primed mods are pretty bad :/ I would love to see something like a primed seration or vitality.

Another thing people have been grinding is the node "Draco" so that they could level their items after giving them forma or get syndicate rep. DE decided that they want to make re-leveling your items a MAJOR grind by nerfing Excalibur, an essential frame when doing a Draco farm.

Another thing people farm/grind for is credits, an essential resource for leveling up your mods. With the introduction of Primed mods (discussed earlier) the number of credits needed to max your mods became insane. In reacion to this people farmed Capture missions in the void as well as Dark Sector missions. Yet again DE decided that they wanted to make the grind even harder by cutting the number of credits you recieve from these missions in half. 

Recently DE has been more focused on making the grind worse and nerfing good weapons *Cough* S Gammacore *Cough* than buffing up old weapons or fixing existing problems. And when the do decide to buff something half of the time it ends up worse than it was before *cough* Ember *cough*. 

And don't even get me started with the stealth nerfs. In the words of someone else of the forums (I forget who) "This is becoming more of a second job than a game"

Well thats just how I feel, sorry for being ranty. But do you guys agree? Also I would like everyone to watch this video that describes the rediculous amount of Cores/Credits needed to max the new Primed Mods: 

Edited by Letter13
Removed profanity

This still nerfs Draco, as most of the enemies you (used to) kill were fresh out of spawn therefore the new "Radial" Javelin still just isn't anywhere as effective as it used to be.

Edited by FoodIsMyLove

I can't help feeling that people misunderstand what primed mods are for.  These are not stances, or augments, or minor feature mods that you can find and rank out in an evening when they arrive. Primed mods are by design a massive time sink for advanced players who find themselves asking "what now". You're not supposed to have all of them maxed trivially, and if they were as easy to rank up as some people seem to want, then there would be no sense of accomplishment for doing it. Plus you would quickly find yourself staring at your menus thinking "what now".  Everybody who is exploiting the game by finding new hyper-efficient farming strategies is, ultimately, shooting themselves in the foot.

done 2hours+ runs and came out with like 10-15 cores

Please tell me this number does not seem reasonable to you. You basically have prooved my point, anyone who plays this game casually (less that 1 hr a day) can expect to get about 5 cores a day if he is lucky, and only does t4 survival missions.

I can't help feeling that people misunderstand what primed mods are for.  These are not stances, or augments, or minor feature mods that you can find and rank out in an evening when they arrive. Primed mods are by design a massive time sink for advanced players who find themselves asking "what now". You're not supposed to have all of them maxed trivially, and if they were as easy to rank up as some people seem to want, then there would be no sense of accomplishment for doing it. Plus you would quickly find yourself staring at your menus thinking "what now".  Everybody who is exploiting the game by finding new hyper-efficient farming strategies is, ultimately, shooting themselves in the foot.

You have a good point, Im not saying it should be easy to max them, Im just saying it dosent need to be made harder and harder every update.

Less complaining more playing = core's, to much crying on the forums people need to man up, done 2hours+ runs and came out with like 10-15 cores at the end who care's.

No one wants to do 2 hour runs to get 10-15 r5's when you need like 100+ to max like a hornet strike. 

Please tell me this number does not seem reasonable to you. You basically have prooved my point, anyone who plays this game casually (less that 1 hr a day) can expect to get about 5 cores a day if he is lucky, and only does t4 survival missions.

Was op in the first place cores are fine, also you are rank 5 with 55hours game play start with the beginning stuff rushing into big mods, also you can just put it to rank 9 and only lose 5% for 274 cores.

also you can do star chart missions which to drop cores and the void is probz going away so makes no difference what nerf's happened a while back

No one wants to do 2 hour runs to get 10-15 r5's when you need like 100+ to max like a hornet strike. 

Then don't rank up mods lol simple really why get given everything on a plate, DE want people to spend time playing on the game not do it all in one day and quit.

Edited by WizMandem94

Or: Don't attempt to max Primed mods. Usually the return you get for your investment when weighed in time, credits and cores used versus how much extra benefit you get by getting one extra rank on that mod isn't worth it. Try getting the Primed mods you have to rank 8, it's usually more than enough and doesn't usually break the bank since it's usually those last two ranks that really kicks you in the joy place. 

Or: Don't attempt to max Primed mods. Usually the return you get for your investment when weighed in time, credits and cores used versus how much extra benefit you get by getting one extra rank on that mod isn't worth it. Try getting the Primed mods you have to rank 8, it's usually more than enough and doesn't usually break the bank since it's usually those last two ranks that really kicks you in the joy place. 

Yea 132 R5's to rank 8 still works.

I swear people want a damn easy button for everything these days. I want to kill a lvl 3 grineer lancer and it to rain R5's. Hell i work as much as the next person and still farm up what i need. Do i get it all in one day, no and im ok with that. Its people like th OP that make the game worse. They want to max everything out quickly and then guess what, they come to the forums and complain how there is nothing to do. moderation people, learn what it is and get used to it. The game will still be here tomorrow when you get back, there is no prize for being first. Even if you 1 or 2 void runs and get 10 or 15 R5's in a day that is still progress.

I swear people want a damn easy button for everything these days. I want to kill a lvl 3 grineer lancer and it to rain R5's. Hell i work as much as the next person and still farm up what i need. Do i get it all in one day, no and im ok with that. Its people like th OP that make the game worse. They want to max everything out quickly and then guess what, they come to the forums and complain how there is nothing to do. moderation people, learn what it is and get used to it. The game will still be here tomorrow when you get back, there is no prize for being first. Even if you 1 or 2 void runs and get 10 or 15 R5's in a day that is still progress.

People won't stop moaning till they get everything and when that day come's after rushing it like you said back to moaning on the forums then making threats to fix the game or quitting lol its sad.

What the heck do you expect when the only thing in the game is level up things. The game can be resume to that. The game will be there tomorrow, true but more changes like that might push people away from the game.

If you play LESS than an hour a day why bother? You can't accomplish much of anything with NO effort...MAYBE a part or two tops or 1 or 2 ranks on a really low level frame or weapon...

Because people want everything, even tho he could get the normal mod's not much of a difference from primed if you dont' have time to farm + cheaper cores and easy to get or trade for them.

Except they are making it much harder? It wasn't easy in first place but nope DE decided to give us more worthless orkion cells because they like increasing grind even though they say exact opposite. I am sure your totally fine with credit nerfs as well it was way to easy before!! 

I'm usually not one that goes for the tin foil angle but the increase in grind coincides a bit too much with the entrance of PWE into the equation. I'll give it another year until this game is totally unplayable.

And yet it IS NOT PWE making ANY calls as to what happens in this game They're merely the PARENT company to Perfect World...and Perfect World ONLY brought WF to China...THAT IS IT. DE makes ALL decisions regarding WF.....For someone "not usually" going for tinfoil you sure seem to be wearing a roll or sixty....

Edited by Chaosyn

And yet it IS NOT PWE making ANY calls as to what happens in this game They're merely the PARENT company to Perfect World...and Perfect World ONLY brought WF to China...THAT IS IT. DE makes ALL decisions regarding WF.....For someone "not usually" going for tinfoil you sure seem to be wearing a roll or sixty....

sorry for a second there I thought you were a random player in the sea of thousands of random players. didn't realize you work for DE and know the inner workings.

Did you ever have to level any weapons before Interception was a thing?

I didn't think so.

Some of us gained most/all of our mastery rank before intercept missions existed. That goes for re-leveling weapons after forma's too. You go run a few defenses and level them up with a team. I'm not saying I've never run Draco to quickly re-level something after putting a forma in it, but with X thousand hours in the game and having got to MR18 by putting in the work, I think I've paid my dues.

You don't need everything today, or tomorrow, or even this month.

The complaining creep is real.

sorry for a second there I thought you were a random player in the sea of thousands of random players. didn't realize you work for DE and know the inner workings.

Considering that people that DO work for DE have already said what I did.....LOL.