Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear Scott, I Get The Feeling The Reason Of The Stealth Nerfs Is Because Of Experimentation, Since...

Scherhardt

So? Common sense says to move out of the way of danger or hazards, not sit there and expect someone else to deal with it while you're being hurt. You could also use radial blind. It's not that hard to actually play the game. 

With enemies having hit scan weapons and an overall lack of effective, efficient and simple mobile maneuvers to dodge incoming attacks, you tend to get hurt even if you move a lot. Even with the accuracy fix on the enemies I still get procced badly and get hit quite often and this is me constantly moving.

LOL at stay out of danger. You're so far off that its not even funny. Did you even play the game or you just like to troll at the forum? You do realize unlike other shooter, the game throw massive amount of enemy at the player. This is like telling people that play dynasty warrior that they can avoid enemy hit. Your crap tactic might work at low level mission where enemy doesn't crowd so much. Poster like you make me wish there's an ignore option.

That's all you can reply with? Nothing logical at all? No wonder you're whining about the LoS change. Why don't you go play Club Penguin if you want something easy to play? It might be more to your liking.

With enemies having hit scan weapons and an overall lack of effective, efficient and simple mobile maneuvers to dodge incoming attacks, you tend to get hurt even if you move a lot. Even with the accuracy fix on the enemies I still get procced badly and get hit quite often and this is me constantly moving.

No offense but you might be doing something wrong if you get hurt that much while moving. Though the hitscan enemy weapons should be looked at for sure.

Look, why does everyone think that people were having fun doing Draco? YOu think it's fun to stand around pressing 4 for 10 minutes like a brain dead monkey? OF course it's not fun. But you know what's even worse? The alternatives. People only did rep/xp farms so tat they can get that grind wall out of the way so they can go have some ACTUAL fun. I did 2 or 3 just to see what it was all about, but quickly got bored. However, I understood WHY they existed and why people felt the need to do them. 

People are looking at this the wrong way. Insted of nerfing a WARFRAME to the point of uselessness (I used to alternate between Excalibur and Rhino Prime, and I CAN tell the difference) why not provide alternate, more efficient ways to farm? But no, you made it an even bigger grind. "Year of Quality"? Still waitng for some quality here.

If they're going to do this and nerf Excalibur, either bring him up to the level of the other frames, or bring them down to his level. Simple as that. Everything he can do, other frames can do 10x better at this point.

Edited by Jahadaya

Look, why does everyone think that people were having fun doing Draco? YOu think it's fun to stand around pressing 4 for 10 minutes like a brain dead monkey? OF course it's not fun. But you know what's even worse? The alternatives. People only did rep/xp farms so tat they can get that grind wall out of the way so they can go have some ACTUAL fun. I did 2 or 3 just to see what it was all about, but quickly got bored. However, I understood WHY they existed and why people felt the need to do them. 

People are looking at this the wrong way. Insted of nerfing a WARFRAME to the point of uselessness (I used to alternate between Excalibur and Rhino Prime, and I CAN tell the difference) why not provide alternate, more efficient ways to farm? But no, you made it an even bigger grind. "Year of Quality"? Still waitng for some quality here.

No, the problem is that everyone got spoiled by being able to max out weapons and Warframes in nary an hour. I applaud the changes AS LONG AS ALL OTHER FRAMES GET ON THE SAME LEVEL. The same goes for enemies and their annoying aimbot behaviour.

Also, stop saying that damned "Year of quality" thing like it's a chant or something, it's disguisting that you people keep coming back to it as much as you do.

No, the problem is that everyone got spoiled by being able to max out weapons and Warframes in nary an hour. I applaud the changes AS LONG AS ALL OTHER FRAMES GET ON THE SAME LEVEL. The same goes for enemies and their annoying aimbot behaviour.

Also, stop saying that damned "Year of quality" thing like it's a chant or something, it's disguisting that you people keep coming back to it as much as you do.

Wish i could upvote you 100 times.

lol  the real excal players show your hands, that alone made me lol. DE has been working on LOS for about a year now and it still cant be applied to the game as an all out overhaul without thrashing the whole engine. 

LOS was always meant for shooters and always will work best in those types of games<< I guess the myriads of bugs and glitches that's happening still wont sway your beliefs.

some ppl will eat anything on the table even if its spoiled they'll say its good because 1 person says so <<followers.

a whole gaming community is upset with this and only the 1%  that always agrees with these mess normally does exactly as theyre doing now<< eating all the garbage on the table..

Edited by ranks21

I welcome more changes and i don't think they will hurt Warframe, just the people that don't know how to play or enjoy the game. Hopefully Saryn's Miasma will get looked at next because she is already taking Excalibur's place for spam.

With that being said about...Saryn's Miasma...DE will nerf Saryn.  Watch out Saryn you might be next in the NERF list.

Ikr? Before the nonLOS i'd see Excaliburs that actually wowed me with their performance but lately he was just turned into a tool for farming. Now everyone that spams his Radial Javelin mindlessly doesn't even know how to play him properly or they simply don't want to.

They need to return Excalibur/Prime to what he was before all these nerfs started - ideal for a Radial Blind CC stun build that actually helps the team by slowing down the enemy, and one that works in concert with Loki/Prime's Radial Disarm. Those are the days I miss.

The changes don't make sense. Your enemy shouldn't have to be aware of you for you to be able to kill them. If they arent aware of you, then it's a stealth kill, but I guess all the people supportive of this nerf don't understand what that means. What they need to do for Radial Blind is 1) require LOS (doesn't make sense to kill things you don't know are there) or make it such that it only kills a certain number of enemies within a certain radius, 2) give it a stun effect, 3) reduce the radius, 4) buff the power strength but greatly reduce the effect that other frames' buffs have on the ability, 5) add a cooldown timer to it. In doing that, you can make the ability a viable ability for endgame that has a limited radius and isn't insanely powerful when buffed by other abilities, and one that can exist as an ability to be used when surrounded by Grineer.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Insted of nerfing a WARFRAME to the point of uselessness why not provide alternate, more efficient ways to farm?

Because then people will take those cheesy warframe combos to those new efficient farm spots and farm them with the force of a thousand suns.

And then come to the forums and complain there's nothing to do.

It's a vicious cycle.

I welcome more changes and i don't think they will hurt Warframe, just the people that don't know how to play or enjoy the game. Hopefully Saryn's Miasma will get looked at next because she is already taking Excalibur's place for spam.

The difference with Saryn and excaliber is that she doesn't sit in one place and spam one key. You legitimately have to run around and avoid gunfire/damage all whilst watching your energy. You can't macro Saryn's ult. 

Edited by BlutAdler