Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Anyone Else Gotten Everything As Well?

Rexian

I noticed that you could get as much standing as you want with Simaris so I went ahead and ran a total of 133 missions to get slightly less than 3000 standing per run. That made me able to get one of each thing from Simaris so I wonder if anyone else have done the same?

iAgCtVp.png

or2CCtg.png

And is it only me who find it weird how you could get everything from Simaris just by running around capturing Lancers a whole evening?

I haven't even started u16 ;^;

I'M BUSY WITH REAL LIFE.

This took me inbetween 5-8 hours If I recall correct since I did other things inbetween (like playing a bit Mass Effect 3) but every round should take about 1-2 minutes tops. Not that hard xD

im not able to play on and on in loops for the same in the always same environements for the always same results, i have to rethink about my participation in warframe ...

Completly optional and you could just scan things and use your daily cap, I just did this as a test to see if it was possible and now I'm waiting to see if they're gonna patch it.

did aprox 25 runs  realised that rewards are just garbage and dropped it there 

i mean whats the point of skin for that sentinel when im gonna be using carried always anyway due him being only viable sentinel in the game especialy for later game stages

whats the point of that "training' thing when i already did everything without trainings

not even sure what other rewards are besides improved scaner and polarity free transmute mods 

but all in all this is waste of update nothing worth the time to invest 

133 missions is... a lot. But I guess you ran something like Deception missions on Mercury, just rushing to the Syntesis target and then to the terminal.

And the leader of the Syntesis board has much more than that. I remember seeing numbers exceeding 200 Lancers syntesised.

• 2 weeks later...