Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dislike The New Pvp

drunkpunk222

I rarely like pvp in games because of crap gayplay(like here) and ballance, this one i not just dont like i hate it :D i laugh when tried few times , everyone die one shot one hit :D:D:D, no matter u have iron skin or not, u die one shot from skills also, brainless game of luck , RNG who hit first, 2nd worst update, first was archwing, raid is so bad too and bugged (facepalm), characters should should have armor and hp to survive longer in pvp to see nice battles and can use skills and combos, looks like these few mods not work also, eagle eye zoom not working i not see improved zoom, not going to play raid and pvp , boredom, rewards useless there also, even then i dont care, i not enjoy it its broken, devs implement these two instances too early, all other things in update are very good.

P.S.

I win like 4 times and i not get any xp, ye i was without sigil, maybe thats why, u should close gates when ppl try to enter without it, then i tried with sigil but was bored after few mins and quit.

Edited by drunkpunk222

I dunno whether to be more amazed at you saying PvP is bad or that this whole paragragh is a single run on sentence.

Also, if you are bored with the game mode that is your problem, not the game's.

Edited by Sitchrea

It's better than the old pvp. It's also new, and prone to changes and time goes on.

I disagree wholeheartedly with that. The last PvP didn't have power spam, copter to win, and pea shooters. New PvP is unplayable for me until the power and copter spam get balanced.