Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Saving

0dhin

Question

I hear the game saves your postion.  I lost a whole  days worth of playing cause after I  quit playing it threw back on the ship.  I conclude the game saving ability of Warframe sucks.  Fix  it !   It would be nice to have incremental saving ability.

10 answers to this question

it's not just you my friend

and tell me how can you help anyone if the person in question is not able to write anything comprehensible ...

Warframe is an always-online game. It saves what you do after you complete a mission. You did not lose any progress unless you spent an entire day in one single mission and didn't complete it.

the only things that is saved on your PC are your setting and layouts

Edited by Cracken

lol... Anyways...

0hdin:  Warframe saves your progress, but not progress within a specific mission.  The game uses Randomly selected "blocks" to build the levels, so the missions are always different, and always change.

When you complete the mission, Warframe remembers that you completed it.  If you complete all the missions on a planet, Warframe remembers that.  Every mod you picked up, at the end of a COMPLETED mission, gets saved.

If you have to quit during a misison, for any reason, you don't get to go back to that same random generated tileset and start off at the same point in the misison again.