Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Almost 2 Years.. And After This Update... Really?

Regius-Knight

If I remember correctly, the flavor text for the raid key lists it as a TRIAL raid, perhaps meaning that they're just experimenting with the formula, and figuring out what works best. Like a prototype.

THIS. ! every one should know this. its only at testing phase, since this game is still OBT makes sense right? I feel bad cause some people rage quitting and they didnt even know where they stand at.

Here's one thought....

Start listing the undocumented stealth nerfs instead of trying to hide them imo.

That's a conversation that should be held with the admins that post the patch notes, not a moderator. We don't have our hand in that cookie jar.

But hey, some things are left out because the ones writing the notes were not notified in time to write them down. So long as we catch them on their mistakes (and not scream at them), we continue to move forward.

I feel bad cause some people rage quitting and they didnt even know where they stand at.

Why do *you* feel bad when those ragequitters are obviously too lazy to properly inform themselves?

How many times do I see people ask in chat "what's new, what did the update do, where to do/get the new stuff" - proving that a good amount of folks isn't even willing to read patchnotes or news. It truly is laziness, or lack of true interest in the actual game (for some, Warframe is just a game that is free to play, so these might hop over to other games for lame-excuses rather than actual reasons).

I'm sorely disappointed in the continued lack of mod underclocking, but other than that this update seems to be pretty standard aside from the plethora of stealth nerfs.

U15.5 was almost big enough to be its own update, and I imagine there will be some for U16 as well.

Someone is complaining about the development team's work of a free to play game.

sjahfgbsnlkjwbfenm sbl.fkjer

Funny, I have spent over 300 bucks here so far and I know people who have paid way way way more than that.

It's not exactly a free game, dude.

Someone is complaining about the development team's work of a free to play game.

sjahfgbsnlkjwbfenm sbl.fkjer

Yeah well more than that, i think peoples have a hard time understanding that DE isn't a big studio, that the game had way more success than it was supposed to have at the beginning and that they can't make new content at the speed of light and please everyone.

But hey, i've been playing warframe for a long time now, and i've seen it grow, when i look back at what it was in the beginning i'm proud of where it is now and i'm glad DE keep doing what they're doing. It doesn't mean they do everything perfectly, they make mistakes like everyone, but overall the game has improved a lot and i'm sure it'll keep on doing so.

I see a lot of peoples who should take a break, play something else or just go outside.

Funny, I have spent over 300 bucks here so far and I know people who have paid way way way more than that.

It's definitely free. There is no required cost to play this game i.e. free.

Whether you spend money or not is totally & completely optional. No one made you spend $300+ nor did you have to. 

It *is* free. You know you do not *have* to spend money - it's an option. If you spend serious sums of money on a game that is under development, it is your own responsibility and risk to take. If you're not aware of that, don't spend money.

That's a conversation that should be held with the admins that post the patch notes, not a moderator. We don't have our hand in that cookie jar.

But hey, some things are left out because the ones writing the notes were not notified in time to write them down. So long as we catch them on their mistakes (and not scream at them), we continue to move forward.

Yeah, then how about any of the goddamn DE finally answer ANY of the things that the community is currently fed up with?!

Yeah, then how about any of the goddamn DE finally answer ANY of the things that the community is currently fed up with?!

Give them some time to figure things out as feedback roll in. The update came out Thursday, they had Friday to hotfix some things and then a weekend to recharge. With the coming week they'll have more time to read through feedback threads and realize what should come next.

In the meantime, feedback threads should be made for them to read through. It is true that a DE staff member doesn't always answer most feedback threads but that's also an unfair assumption to make. They read them, they understand them, they weigh them. With a lot on their plates, all that we can do is to remain patient and give good feedback as it becomes relevant.

Give them some time to figure things out as feedback roll in. The update came out Thursday, they had Friday to hotfix some things and then a weekend to recharge. With the coming week they'll have more time to read through feedback threads and realize what should come next.

In the meantime, feedback threads should be made for them to read through. It is true that a DE staff member doesn't always answer most feedback threads but that's also an unfair assumption to make. They read them, they understand them, they weigh them. With a lot on their plates, all that we can do is to remain patient and give good feedback as it becomes relevant.

I agree on this Himari, but you can't say there wasn't some definite neglect for this update toward the community. I know DE wanted to push out a great product. They hit on a lot of good ways, but on the community to Dev Team relations... You brutally slaughtered what was there...

Side note:

Plus a Trint nerf? Just remove the frame already if you hate her that bad. just give me back my 5 Forma(Aimed towards him truely).

Edited by Regius-Knight