Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ordis Saying Some Sketchy Stuff

Bab8s

So I was sitting on my Liset, making Chroma look awesome, and Ordis says this to me:

(In his 'error' tone of voice) "Do not lift the veil. Do not show the door. Do not split the dream."

Is this somehow related to the events of The New Strange? Has anyone who hasn't completed that quest heard this message? I'm not usually one to by into the "Lotus is decieving us" theories, but this is seriously making me consider them.

What do you think?

If you've completed the recent quest you'd know how much Ordis is loyal to you, and you STILL want to exchange/mute him. Smh.

I love you Ordis, even with your weird talk i love you, and your new dialogue and jokes, i love you.

i actually love most of his new lines, and those just make me go... "oohh. interesting".

But as a person that constantly goes about changing warframes appeareance, the ones that comment on such matters are getting annoying really fast. maybe tone down their frequency?

Time to update him to windows 10 then; he's gone right off the deep end.

More than willing to donate him free of charge to the sanctuary, heck i might even pay for that to happen.

Edited by fizbit