and the acid morphs into airplanes

and the airplanes do a 748 degree turn downward

and hit the twin towers

Peaches did 9/11

McDonalds is secretly the Illuminati.

Look it up if you don't believe me.

BrIeFcAzEtAkOs...

D*mn it feels good to be a TaK0.

P.S.- It's raining TaK0s, Takos, Tacos, TAk0s, TaKOs, and taK0s.

Edited by XxDeadlockerxX

i cant time-travel haphazardly while i do a fandango then ants cant incapacitate a galactic starship named ben that talks backwards when speaking to other starships of the opposite sex which has a chance of raining claustrophobic anthropomorphic acidic basilisks that eat pillowy pizzas that could regurgitate salamis from the 3657 BCE made by a certain king named Klondike Buurrr who liked to make time-traveling pitstops in the pancake house if the 456th century forming booben that has infinite vaughibillies inaugural bacon power of authoritah.

be that as it may, the toasters will only know true victory if the pancakes made from atomic goop only found in planet nibiru only baked air biscuits that the tardis is in a bad shape if you press the forehead, and a plastic cup is made from a cyclonic paragenic phitter made by that one company that sells novelty ebil weebil burger buns, don't oppress the green moss from doing what they want from planet gobgob, and a duck was made in a cloning machine.

What the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) did you just ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) say about me, you little ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? I'll have you know I graduated top of my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and I've been involved in numerous secret ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) on ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and I have over 300 confirmed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I am trained in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) warfare and I'm the top ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in the entire US armed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). You are nothing to me but just another ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I will wipe you the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) out with precision the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) of which has never been seen before on this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), mark my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) words. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) think ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) can get away with saying that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) to me over the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? Think again, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). As we speak I am contacting my secret network of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) across the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and your ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is being ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) right now so you better ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) for the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). The ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). You're ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) dead, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I can be ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), anytime, and I can ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you in over seven hundred ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and that's just with my bare ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Not only am I extensively trained in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) combat, but I have access to the entire ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) of the United States ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) off the face of the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), you little ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) comment was about to bring down upon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), maybe you would have held your ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I will ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) fury all over ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) will ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in it. You're ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) dead, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

• 5 months later...

I wonder If  it would be considered complete nonsense for me if i were to write a completely normal and legible sentence in Thread about posts that don't make sense.

In the above sentence,the word 'it' was repeated twice for psychological proposes of inducing cognitive bias

Edited by n00b_m0m0

I wonder [size=24]If[/size]  [size=24]it [/size]would be considered complete nonsense for me if i were to write a completely normal and legible sentence in Thread about posts that don't make sense.

In the above sentence,the word 'it' was repeated twice on for psychological proposes of inducing cognitive bias

there was once a man in the pants of the king of sadia arabia. he sipped some wine and made constantinople.