Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Enhancements Shouldnt Have A 24 Hour Gate

cyrus106

It actually costs 30 million to max them all. It takes 10 (1>2>3>4 respectively) to get them to their max rank up to x4 the effect. Now, that's still a ton and personally I'd only consider getting Barrier so that's 2 million down the drain. I'll wait to see if the price drops or the effects are buffed to bother with it.

I only need to do it for my syndana as they can't be applied to arcane helmets, wich is understandable since they're pretty good to begin with.

Edit: They reduced the price to 200,000 per rank.

Edited by (PS4)DroidXD

It looks like the price was reduced to 200,000 down from 500,000 credits to use the arcane in the foundry.

If this is true then it will not be that costly to get it maxed up if you are doing raids yourself. aka around 180,000 credits for a run without a booster.

Also it is 
1 arcane needed for the first rank +200,000 credits aka rank 0
2 arcane needed for the second rank +200,000 credits aka rank 1
3 arcane needed for the third rank +200,000 credits aka rank 2
4 arcane needed for the forth rank +200,000 credits aka rank 3
10 arcane needed in total and 800,000 credits to made out one arcane enhancement

150 arcane and 12,000,000 credits in total needed to max all of them.

Already have arcane strike at rank 1 and while it is nothing super special it is a nice small attack speed boost and does happen fairly often.

Edited by Brorelia

Whoa whoa whoa. First of all.

If you want to acquire every single one and 10 of each of them, you can't be serious in thinking it should be easy to acquire. Get real.

Second of all? They're bonuses. Add-ons. They are not required for progress. Meaning that no one is forcing you to acquire, or use these enchantments. 

Thirdly, you and a lot of other people really need to stop bait-hating the community. The threads where you generate some type of hate for DE and some new game mechanic that you seem to hardly understand is doing just that.

It's not constructive and downright exhausting to see all over the forums. Please. It's also in the wrong section. 

Edited by BlutAdler

Whoa whoa whoa. First of all.

If you want to acquire every single one and 10 of each of them, you can't be serious in thinking it should be easy to acquire. Get real.

Second of all? They're bonuses. Add-ons. They are not required for progress. Meaning that no one is forcing you to acquire, or use these enchantments. 

Thirdly, you and a lot of other people really need to stop bait-hating the community. The threads where you generate some type of hate for DE and some new game mechanic that you seem to hardly understand is doing just that.

It's not constructive and downright exhausting to see all over the forums. Please. It's also in the wrong section. 

Hate-baiting? You're sorely mistaken. These rewards are absolute crap. Also, using the "no one is forcing you to acquire them" arguement is rather moot, because we waited 6 months for this new content and this is what we got. If somebody makes you a cake, you want to eat at it, not friggin stare at it and go "I dun want it". 

Lastly, telling me I "hardly understand" a game mechanic is rude, because I understand it perfectly fine: it is flawed and insulting to the playerbase. If we want something to improve, we must make ourselves heard. Nowhere in my topic do I say "F*** DE they can go to hell" or " I quit" so there is no real hate-baiting here. Maybe you should just leave the topic to the people that want this to actually change. If I hated DE so much I wouldn't have played the game for 2 years, so don't give me that crap please

Edited by cyrus106

The credit cost was lowered to 200k whic is reasonable imo.

Also, I will do this: Do Raids when I want, aim for a specific Arcane, the rest I trade for the one I want (we can trade them? Havent tested yet)

Edited by Kao-Snake

B-b-but its warframes endgame!

And as expected it turned out to be a huge grind and RNG fest full of bullet sponge enemies.

knowing DE they will most likely reduce the grind later on or the credit cost for these things.

DE

Reduced grind

Choose one please.

i don't really understand why there is such a huge credit cost associated with it when the raid already requires you to be a complete endgame player with decent mechanics and understanding of how to do the raid, its not like everyone will be rolling in them. If the problem was trading them give them a high trade cost but for Pete's sake at least allow people who put in the work to beat this, what you view as a, hard raid and use their rewards. Considering there was already some disappointment regarding raid rewards i am completely confused at the mixed signals of punishing players for doing something difficult that should reward them, this isn't update 8 where everyone had millions from the void, in the current credit economy scrapping together 1 mil credits takes quite a bit of work without credit boosters, especially if you are still progressing through the game and building weapons clan tech etc.

edit:

Post note, I really do love the RAID don't get me wrong I just feel that there should be a reason and reward for putting at least 45 min - 1 hour+ into completing this RAID, especially if more RAIDS are introduced which I would really like

Edited by alif3

• 2 weeks later...

One of the main problems is the high cost of crafting, for people who play daily 6-10 hours no biggie, but people like me who can play a total of maybe 8-10 hours a week it is really hard to get everything done to be able to farm credits to pay the exorbitant amount that the crafting process costs.

You are getting most of the credits you need to add them from the raid itself, so really there isn't very much you have to contribute outside the raid unless your just buying them for plat then ya, guess you would need to farm some credits for that.

The point of putting anything in the game is so players can work towards and acquire.

As well it is natural progression that there will always be harder missions eventually, and with two parts being able to be slotted, one of them which is frame specific you are going to need a lot of these just to outfit a small few frames.

With two maxed enhancements, it will be noticeable to their effects on your game.

I don't mind the 1 arcane per day part, but I do think that uncommon and rare drop rates really should be increased if this is the case as those rare's aren't that good compared to what it will take to get 10 of them.

If the average was 1 rare per 10 runs, that would take you 100 runs to be able to max just that one, and if it is one your putting on a headslot it is only good for that frame.

So I get they want us to farm and work towards it, but not even hardcore no lifers that get one every day are going to be able to max 1 rare anytime soon, and out of those 100 runs your not really getting much to show for it. So huge amount of time to show very little, not including bug disconnects or the odd raid fail. 

Ultimately I am going to be running some raids for a few arcane's here and there, but I will really wait for the market to flood with them more and then just buy them with plat.