Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

With More Chromas Coming Soon... Will We Get Nerf Batted?

Ketec

Nah, you need to learn how to not contradict yourself.

Well i actually changed the comment yesterday (forgot to add op at the end of the sentece :D)

'I wont consider a frame that doesnt even have an ultimate skill op'

But yah if you saw it yesterday that might have made some misunderstandings 

Edited by Absens

If they fix the stacking, fine. It wasn't intended anyway. But the rest of him is very balanced..

And that is thing. Obiviously,  i cant use him and test him out. But what ive seen and heard, it does need stacking fix. I just hope DE realises fix, not nerf is needed here.

He definitely surpasses Valkyr in the tank department minus the invincibility. With high power strength, you can expect like 630%+ increase to your armor. I heard he can get a 900% armor increased but i haven't tested it yet.

even with that 900% armour buff he isnt as tanky as mesa w/ shatter shield @ 24% power STR, it gets like a 98% damage redux, that would take over 40k armour, which isnt possible even when using the glitched out ice ward. so I dont think that he is going to get a nerf, especially with ironskin, hysteria/warcry, and shattershield all being just as awesome.

that being said I'm glad we have a new support tank, he is really cool and a lot of fun to play.

He definitely surpasses Valkyr in the tank department minus the invincibility. With high power strength, you can expect like 630%+ increase to your armor. I heard he can get a 900% armor increased but i haven't tested it yet.

Hysteria might get that treatment someday.

actually, since you get the damage at the end of it, even if its only 7%, its not really OP anymore, if you soloing T4 stuff, you need to hope that when it go down, there is no enemy within range, died several times after tanking bombard prime rockets and heavy gunner prime and a few grenades, all that while having a single lancer in ability range, or other enemies that normally wouldent cause an issue.

hysteria is risky now.

on topic.

chroma is pretty much balanced, elemental ward is the only thing i kinda see broken with fire element, it supposed to raise your health cap and temporarly raise whatever health you currently have, however the extra health remains and making him a healer of a sort.

spectral scream could use a small buff however, as well as the pelt spectral scream (pelt a bit more then chroma *but only a bit more* since its an ult)