Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Promos: Limit One Per Customer?

Iceheart125

Question

So, the monthly promo codes: do we only get to use one? when SpaceNinja came about as a code, I used it, and have bought platinum off the steam store since, i believe, but now when i try to usethe new VoidCrystal code it says

Limit one per customer, you already redeemed a code

Am I out of luck for all future 3 day booster gifts? and if this is the wrong section, sorry, first time starting a topic.

13 answers to this question

probably u used this booster or u experiencing bug,every code is one use.ticket to devs maybe they will help u

if it was anything big i would, but not gettting a free 3 day boost isnt enough of a big deal for me to bother with it. if next month's code rolls around, and i cant get it, ill send in a ticket. till then, they have enough on their plate.

There are promo codes? Since when?

well, a while ago i read in region chat there was SpaceNinja as a code, i tried it, it worked, VoidCrystal currently does not for me, but it does others. try it, see if it works for you?

and that is why bugs fail to get fixed, if they don't know about it they cant fix it

This might be more of my issue, less theirs. if it works for others it might just be my account is wonky.

well, a while ago i read in region chat there was SpaceNinja as a code, i tried it, it worked, VoidCrystal currently does not for me, but it does others. try it, see if it works for you?

This might be more of my issue, less theirs. if it works for others it might just be my account is wonky.

Where the hell do you even redeem it? And where are you getting the codes lol

Where the hell do you even redeem it? And where are you getting the codes lol

I found SpaceNinja and VoidCrystal in region chat, i dont know where they got them, and if you go to the buy platinum page, you can see right next to prime access they have a button you can press to bring up a textbar to type it in. dont forget the capitals :3

I found SpaceNinja and VoidCrystal in region chat, i dont know where they got them, and if you go to the buy platinum page, you can see right next to prime access they have a button you can press to bring up a textbar to type it in. dont forget the capitals :3

Invalid code :c