Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is The Most Heart Stopping,epic Moment Youve Ever Seen In A Movie?

GunDownGrace

saw a short scene in a movie a while back...where this dude literally met god,before merging with god,my eyes were a human garden sprinkler for about an hour....and in this scene in the movie it was like "freakin obvious" that it was god(turns out god doesnt look awhole lot like a guy with a big poofy white beard)

so with that...anyone else had a similar movie experience?

The most recent moment was while watching The Frame for the first time. (No, not Warframe, 'The Frame'  https://youtu.be/RXh8ARkkwAo )

I'd been anticipating this movie for about two years, but very little was said by the producers relating to plot etc so watching it the first time I really was going in with no idea what to expect. There was a plot reveal at around the 20 minute mark that completely blew my mind. I had to rewatch it a couple of times to get my head around it. Sublime.

The final scene in this movie also had a major impact, it was so heartbreakingly beautiful. (And yes, grown men do cry, and no, I feel no shame admitting that.)

When the terminator in terminator 2 destroyed himself for the good of mankind, and while it didn't do too much to help mankind in the end, it still was pretty heart wrenching and even when he was begged to stay by a kid he bonded with he made the choice to destroy himself, that is my top movie moment 

another one i can think of,though not as epic as the first one

is on pacific rim in that one battle involving abunch of kaiju,the chinese bot (forgot the name),gipsy,and cherno

cherno gets swarmed and essentially,before gettin dead, opens its reactor...vomiting nuclear waste on the kaiju with the dude on the inside shouting "im going to brand him!"