Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Access Accesories Mistake

Noobsdie4eva

Question

so i just bought the prime accesories asuming it came with platinum like the PS4 one does but apparently it doesn't. I was wondering if there was anything i can do to either swap pack (Teir 1 costs the same) or get a refund. Im just about to submit a support ticket but was hoping there was something i could do in the meantime to sort it out. i bought via steam if that helps

for reference, the PS4 accesories bundle

Acessories:

Pack includes:

• 1365 Platinum – Highly discounted from its regular price, Platinum is Warframe’s Premium in-game currency

• Edo Prime Armor

• Kazeru Prime Sugatra

• 90 Day Affinity Booster

• 90 Day Credit Booster

12 answers to this question

The cosmetics really ought to be offering platinum on PC.  I didn't know that it did on PS4.

That's a concern, tbh.

Same, It wouldn't be a problem if the price is adjusted for additional Platinum but i have no idea what the actual price is.

This particular instance has already been handled by support since the OP did file a ticket (which is what was needed in this instance), but for future reference, it does say on the Prime Access page that you can upgrade through the tiers and only pay the difference. You may or may not be able to go from the Accessories pack to one of the upper tiers.  I don't know whether you automatically have to open a ticket for assistance for this, or if your Prime Access purchase page will reflect any prior purchases.  I've only bought once before, and I went right for the Tier 3 package (Nova Prime).

If you purchased through Steam and not directly, then you will most likely need to open a ticket for any assistance.

This particular instance has already been handled by support since the OP did file a ticket (which is what was needed in this instance), but for future reference, it does say on the Prime Access page that you can upgrade through the tiers and only pay the difference. You may or may not be able to go from the Accessories pack to one of the upper tiers.  I don't know whether you automatically have to open a ticket for assistance for this, or if your Prime Access purchase page will reflect any prior purchases.  I've only bought once before, and I went right for the Tier 3 package (Nova Prime).

If you purchased through Steam and not directly, then you will most likely need to open a ticket for any assistance.

the accessories bundle takes money off the third tier, essentially making it £10 for the extra 2>3 plat