Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gamersfirst Partnership

CapricaSix

JudgeN, you are talking an awful lot of serious crap for someone who doesn't actually know any more then the rest of us.

No kidding... I mean I'm in panicky mode, but  have a hard time thinking they would be that far gone...

So far that's what it seems. However the page contains:

Links

g1c-icon.png

Get G1 Credits

Which indicates that the platinum system may either get an addition or an complete overhaul.

I can purchase plat through Steam too. Does that mean that Valve now has access to do what they will with Warframe?

C'mon. This also proves nothing.

Edited by Aramahn

I do not know how far they have gone into in the contract, but their is no way G1 would start to advertise Warframe without any contract between them and DE.

Still, there is zero evidence to support it is any different than the one with Steam. You're making wild assumptions and stating them as fact.

I can purchase plat through Steam too. Does that mean that Valve now has access to do what they will with Warframe?

C'mon. This also proves nothing.

I never stated they do have access to the game. Just that that link points towards the possibly of buying platinum through G1 credits.

The reason nobody is alarmed with steam, is because steam doesn't have such an infamy and horrible record of "game keeping"

I myself do NOT want this game to even be associated with G1.

Man alive you really like to hear yourself talk don't you JudgeN? Why don't you keep your "I know what going on when I really know nothing" comments to yourself. Moderators have commented about how you should stop. Perhaps you need to listen?

I never stated they do have access to the game. Just that that link points towards the possibly of buying platinum through G1 credits.

The reason nobody is alarmed with steam, is because steam doesn't have such an infamy and horrible record of "game keeping"

I myself do NOT want this game to even be associated with G1.

Nor do I. I'm just saying if you look hard enough for something and you really want to find it, you'll find a way to find it or at least convince yourself you have. I'm just saying folks need to calm the heck down. It's good to be informed but terrible to let yourself get all stirred up without first having the facts.

I do not know how far they have gone into in the contract, but their is no way G1 would start to advertise Warframe without any contract between them and DE.

This is true, though. Otherwise, they would be claiming false affiliation. Hence, let's wait it out, guys.

Nor do I. I'm just saying if you look hard enough for something and you really want to find it, you'll find a way to find it or at least convince yourself you have. I'm just saying folks need to calm the heck down. It's good to be informed but terrible to let yourself get all stirred up without first having the facts.

Well, half of the stir up is about the future while the other one is about merely the association. And this will go on until they make an official statement regarding their association with G1.

That is what I am saying, even just same contract as steam, but why G1?

The notorious G1.

Well obviously nobody knows that but DE, and it was made clear PAGES AGO that we should hear from them about this today.

So why keep beating the freak out drum?

Hey guys this is just a portal/distribution arrangement, just like Steam is. DE runs/manages/screws-up Warframe, not anyone else.

Think of this in the same way as Steam - promotion, exposure to new users, and nothing villainous. :)

Sorry for the grief and confusion, I should have posted a heads up.

Hey guys this is just a portal/distribution arrangement, just like Steam is. DE runs/manages/screws-up Warframe, not anyone else.

Think of this in the same way as Steam - promotion, exposure to new users, and nothing villainous. :)

Awesome Steve thanks man, I was unable to eat my cereal this morning, tears were in my eyes. ;( but now I am happy waitress 2 pancakes loaded with bacon.

That's great, glad to hear it! Quite the scare though, i'm sure it'll be a huge relief for everyone in this thread including myself. :P I'll edit the OP as well, thanks for replying quickly Steve.

This means that JudgeN requires indoctrination for his lack of faith, and for spouting that naysayers' bullcrap.

I can finally breathe out, Thank you.

Edited by Inquisitioner

I don't mean to be paranoid and distrustful Steve but I feel like a lot of people who work for companies who get "Partnered" say that  everything will be the same, cover it up until something happens and then they try to make up a reason for X change because whatever . It has happened so many times before .

I don't want to wake up in a world where future weapons and warframes are plat only or take months to grind one frame .

Though, that doesn't mean I don't hope for you guys to show me that you'll do the actually right thing . I want you guys to prove me wrong .

Edited by Maikky