Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Prime Accessories Pack.

SJunior

Anyone else feel like it should have plat included, like the Console Versions of it?

Honestly, If it wasn't for the fact that the Accessories pack doesn't come with plat, I would have bought into every single previous Prime Access, for the accessories.

But as it is now, I can't justify spending $50 on 2 sets of accessories. Sure there's boosters, But quite frankly all I want is the accessories. I know for sure I probably won't be able to take advantage of all the days included in it, and I am completely fine with leveling and gaining creds the normal way.

Like with the normal version of Prime access, You're paying for the Prime items and Plat. A ton of plat, too. Which makes it so desirable. You can use that plat later down the line on a plethora of things.

Why can't we just substitute the Boosters for Plat like Consoles?

Plenty people I know would totally buy the Accessories pack if it came with Plat.

Thoughts?

Don't like it don't buy it. Prime accessories were put there for people who didn't want to buy the highest tier package to get the cosmetics. They were never meant to include platinum. The big chunk of money from the prime access comes purely from the huge amount of platinum.

If i remember right then the console PA packs are also more expensive(its like buying 1.2k plat with a 50/75% off), something to do with their psn/xbl marketplace. It's not like they are getting free plat, chill.

Edited by kiteohatto

Boosters are mostly useless to me i would have jumped at the accesories pack if there was platinum attached to it instead. If u still wanted the boosters u could use the platinum to buy them.

It will cost way too much platinum to buy 2 90 day boosters lol. By offering boosters DE is catering to the majority of playerbase, not the minority of max mastery players who don't benefit from boosters(even then, only affinity booster is useless to you, double credits are always nice).

Prime accessory pack is more of a VIP package with bonuses than a content bundle.