Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Praise Rngesus

And so as the brave Tray the warrior of the blade crusades through the void crushing his opposition. His survival glistens like his ancestors both brave and loyal. But his objective was so far, father than death road, deeper than the grand canyon. A point where the only escape is death. At the 19th minute,  Excalibur's [breath Intensifies] as he shrieks in agony. "AM I NOT WORTHY RNGESUS", "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?", "SAVE ME"

and at that moment the clock struck twenty, time slowed, a choir of winged buffalo wings slowly descended as they chanted a harmonious tune.

The music was beautiful, the sight made the excalubur's giant skana rise to euphoria, and there he was RNGESUS in his glory.

He was pale, with freckles and red hair, with a abyss black trench coat, flame slippers with socks wearing the finest zebra print fedora. He slowly opens his jacket and pulls out his odonata prime/ volt prime systems.

Excalubur is blushing "U noticed me senpai"

RNGESUS "I always have my child and always will" And drops the two items to excalibur

RNGESUS wipes his trench coat from the euphoria and walks into the abyss, and as the light slowly faded.

Edited by DrOP_