Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt Primes Speed ( Not Ability ).

Tigran

I was hyped for volt prime for half a year now, but he got me disappointed. 200 starting energy and 100 armor buff is good, but it still lacks of his main parameter- speed. Volt is the speed warframe, and I always wondered, why loki has more speed than volt. Its unlogical. I was hoping de will fix that with volt prime. Sadly, they didnt. I am writing this topic hoping, that someone from warframe stuff sees it and shows this opinion to volt prime characteristics designer . I am hoping volt to get max 1.25 speed in one line with loki prime.

I was hyped for volt prime for half a year now, but he got me disappointed. 200 starting energy and 100 armor buff is good, but it still lacks of his main parameter- speed. Volt is the speed warframe, and I always wondered, why loki has more speed than volt. Its unlogical. I was hoping de will fix that with volt prime. Sadly, they didnt. I am writing this topic hoping, that someone from warframe stuff sees it and shows this opinion to volt prime characteristics designer . I am hoping volt to get max 1.25 speed in one line with loki prime.

Volt is the speed frame? I thought he was the Lightning frame..

Volt is the speed frame because he can become faster than Loki/Prime with his skills, not because he's faster by default.

Unless you have a Loki Prime by your side when using Speed. He's gonna go fast.

So to go on max speed, I need to go loki and ask someone to cast speed on me? Nty.

Volt is the speed frame? I thought he was the Lightning frame..

Come on, what is his most popular skill from all 4?

Volt is the speed frame because he can become faster than Loki/Prime with his skills, not because he's faster by default.

Unless you have a Loki Prime by your side when using Speed. He's gonna go fast.

Max duration zephyr/Max power strength jet stream zephyr is faster...

I think...

Oh and volt is more of the "Tactician" frame, according to TennoLIVE IIRC

Volt is fine how he is, and the buffs given to Volt Prime were great additions. Asking to put his speed even on par with Loki Prime's let alone surpass it is absurd. Try going full speed loadout Loki Prime and have a Volt friend speed boost you, just to see how it would feel. I would bet you have issues controlling your movement. Volt's power, just like any other frames', stems from his abilities. Speed is enough. Leave my volt alone. :C

Volt is not the speed frame, Volt is the Electric element frame, he can cast speed to temporarily increase his speed, but he is not based around speed alone.

If his base speed was faster thank Loki's having a speed ability would be redundant and nonsense. 

I can't believe people are still asking for this, it's nonsense.

Anyway if you want some more rage material, Chroma (best frame master race) has speed base of 1.2 when he casts Effigy.

Volt is not the speed frame, Volt is the Electric element frame, he can cast speed to temporarily increase his speed, but he is not based around speed alone.

If his base speed was faster thank Loki's having a speed ability would be redundant and nonsense. 

I can't believe people are still asking for this, it's nonsense.

Anyway if you want some more rage material, Chroma (best frame master race) has speed base of 1.2 when he casts Effigy.

Why i need to go loki and have a volt around me to go at max speed? Isnt that redundant?

Volt is fine how he is, and the buffs given to Volt Prime were great additions. Asking to put his speed even on par with Loki Prime's let alone surpass it is absurd. Try going full speed loadout Loki Prime and have a Volt friend speed boost you, just to see how it would feel. I would bet you have issues controlling your movement. Volt's power, just like any other frames', stems from his abilities. Speed is enough. Leave my volt alone. :C

I can live without that absurd amount of energy or 100 armor, but speed imo is his main parameter.

I can live without that absurd amount of energy or 100 armor, but speed imo is his main parameter.

well, no, it isn't you are in fact and indisputably wrong, his base speed is 1, and that is standard speed, slow frames like frost have 0.9 and fast frames have 1.1 or 1.2 and up, so nope, his speed is not his main parameter, his speed is as standard as it gets.

If I want to go at max speed, i need to get loki prime and ask for a volt to give me speed buff. Isnt it redundant?

Oh, you mean at max possible speed in the game?, well i don't know, i guess, or not, i think it would be redundant to give a temporary speed buff to an already fast frame.

Volt is tactical and positioning warframe. Basically, he's very Mobile Defence and other "move and defend" missions friendly, because he can get his cell quickly on the objective and can create sturdy defence on the spot.

Oh, you mean at max possible speed in the game?, well i don't know, i guess, or not, i think it would be redundant to give a temporary speed buff to an already fast frame.

I think it is normal to give speed buff to a speedy frame, cause otherwise you are limiting singleplayer experience . I do not want to find a good volt to go at max speed.

If I want to go at max speed, i need to get loki prime and ask for a volt to give me speed buff. Isnt it redundant?

Is not redundant. Look for the word's meaning.

In order to reach max running speed you'd need a Rhino Prime w/ vanguard helmet, or Loki, Maxed Rush, Maxed Maglev, 4 Sprint boost auras, a Jetstream max PS Zephyr and a Max PS Volt.

Volt is tactical and positioning warframe. Basically, he's very Mobile Defence and other "move and defend" missions friendly, because he can get his cell quickly on the objective and can create sturdy defence on the spot.

No one uses him on mob defence missions. His skills are not as good as they seem. His only viable skill is speed, and he is mostly ised for capture and ext missions for it.

No one uses him on mob defence missions. His skills are not as good as they seem. His only viable skill is speed, and he is mostly ised for capture and ext missions for it.

not much love for old Volt huh? i wonder why you r so bent on defending your idea of buffing him if you kinda think it's a bad frame...

Is not redundant. Look for the word's meaning.

In order to reach max running speed you'd need a Rhino Prime w/ vanguard helmet, or Loki, Maxed Rush, Maxed Maglev, 4 Sprint boost auras, a Jetstream max PS Zephyr and a Max PS Volt.

Do you know how speed buff works? Loki is the only frame you can go max speed with that buff. Edited by Tigran