The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Happy Anniversary Tenno!

BlutAdler

Today is a day to be celebrated. Remember the joy that Warframe brings you. Remember you said "yes" to the lotus! She remembered her gift, did you? 

Taking this time to say that no matter how rough things may seemingly get for you or how many changes we go through. We're all part of this great game and we should all be grateful for that much.

Thank you DE. Thank you Players, and to ANOTHER YEAR! -raises glass-

I just wanted to say Happy Anniversary Warframe and Digital Extremes!

Despite all the up's and down's it has been an icredible two years (even if i'm only here since march last year) and that calls for the next thing I want to say:

Thank You @everybody from DE, for providing us with this wonderfull game!

And also Thank You @all the players, who are actively helping and contributing to make the game what is today. So many posts in the forum, so many feedbacks, helping other players, making nice concept arts and weapons (Mios, I'm looking at you RedSkittlez).

Also a special thanks to all founders! Because of most of you guys, this game was made possible. You took the risk and created a great reward for everyone else, which is making it possible for DE to create and making the game as it is.

Greetz from Holland!

Edited by SlytexNL

*raises skana*

Another year!

Oh right Skana *cough* I..uh I knew that!

Was testing you and you PASSED!

Yippee!

It's funny (at least to me anyway): my parents' wedding anniversary was yesterday and Warframe's open beta anniversary is today.

I hope your parent's each got each other matching glaives?

Aah, you have one of those special drinking skanas.

*Is jealous*

I only sample the most

*sunglasses*

Cutting-edge drinks.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!